Abandoned

3rd POV:

"Leave", he growled in an animalistic manner.

 "Wh-what?" Jimin gave him a confused look.

 "I said get out of the car and leave; it's what you want you wanted anyway so leave. This is your chance", Jungkook said in a calming tone. 

"What are you saying Kookie, I never wanted to leave you, please believe me", Jimin said while sobbing uncontrollably trying to reach out for Jungkook's shoulder.

 He felt frustrated that he was not giving him a chance to explain himself. 

"Stop lying", he punched the steering wheel making the car honk loudly resulting in Jimin flinch in response. 

"I-SAID-GET OUT", he growled loudly making the hairs on Jimin's body go erect.

 "Leave before I do something I might regret", he said in a threatening manner.

 "n- no, I won't leave you Kookie, not now not ever", Jimin said stubbornly while shrinking more in his seat. 

Jungkook immediately got out of the car rashly making Jimin jump in surprise. He opened the passenger door and pulled Jimin's small figure out of the car harshly making him fall beside the grass on the road.

 "If you won't leave, I will make you leave myself, I won't give you anymore chance to play with my heart like this", Jimin was hurt by his action as he continue to shed tears while clenching his heart vigorously shaking his head. 

"Please Jungkook, don't leave me, I-I love you", Jimin pleaded desperately to Jungkook who appeared to be unfazed by the latter's tears.

 "Don't ever show me your face ever again if you want to live Park Jimin because I don't believe in second chances", Jungkook lifted his finger pointing at Jimin in a threatening manner.

 He immediately got inside his car speeding off towards his house ignoring the sharp pain in his chest. 

Jimin let out a heart-piercing scream realizing that he has been abandoned by the love of his life out in cold. 

Why that is whoever he loves, leaves him at the end? 

He continued to lie on the ground holding his heart that appeared to be being pierced by thousand needles all at once.

 He couldn't believe how the events turned this drastically within a day.

 Less than two hours ago he was in Jungkook's arms feeling loved and protected and now he was out here in cold, God knows where, left by the very man he loved. 

But He didn't hate Jungkook. 

Jimin knew it was not Jungkook's fault this time, he shouldn't have lied to him, and he shouldn't have taken the risk and broken the trust of a man for whom it was so difficult to give. He wished he would have explained everything to Jungkook but he was so weak against that stubborn man who won't listen to anyone once he is in rage.

 He wanted to go back to Jungkook as fast as he can, he wanted to clarify everything but right now his body felt too numb to react. 

He continued to lay there for God knows how long till the deafening sound of thunder made him come back to his senses. 

The sky was now completely covered with dark thick clouds that would occasionally light up by thunder light. Seeing being deserted in the open sky with his biggest fear dangling literally above his head, made Jimin scared out of his wits. He clenched his eyes tightly as the sky suddenly lit up with the bright flash of light, followed by the thundering of clouds earning sharp gasps and whimpers form the poor boy. 

He always had a fear of storm. The images of being a four year old child, and stranded in a park alone on a stormy weather in midst of heavy rain and growling clouds with tears running down his face resurfaced in his mind.

 He was in the exact same situation as he was eighteen years ago, only this time it wasn't an accident but he was intentionally left behind. 

He was found by his Hyung, lying on the ground covered in mud and dirt shivering violently at that time but this time no one was going to come and get him because he has lost all who were close to him.

 Right now he had no one to care for him, or to come to rescue him. 

Fresh tears made to his eyes again remembering how not long ago in the very weather he stood embraced by Jungkook, he still feared the sound of thunder at that time, the voice of rain but Jungkook's embrace made him feel safe and protected like it would save him from all the evil forces of the world but the warmth that was present at that time was absent now.

 How the weather was exactly the same and yet the feelings were totally opposite?

 The next roar of thunder made him jump with a loud yelp emitting from his mouth as it began to pour heavily now.

 He was thankful that he was wearing a jacket that he desperately wrapped around his body but soon it got all drenched making him shiver violently with cold. He wanted to hide in a corner and cry loudly but he knew he couldn't.

 He needed to be strong for him, he needed to reach out to him and explain himself. 

"If Jungkook thinks that he would give up on their love this easily then he was wrong. He will prove him wrong". 

With the new found determination he continued to move forward where Jungkook went despite the heavy rain that was making it impossible for him to keep his eyes open. His feet made splashing sounds with his legs trembling violently making it difficult for him to continue yet his resolve didn't falter but at the end he was still a human. 

Soon his body began to get numb as his vision blurred making his head spin resulting in his body fell limp with a hard impact on the ground. 

The last thought which he had before blacking out was that he needs to go back to Jungkook. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: How was it? 😳😳😳

Some of you thought last chapter was the end....... It's not guys but we are getting closer to it😷😷😷

Love💖💖💖