❤THIS LOVE - 78❤

"Honey, we will soon have a baby.." I said as Jimin told me he want to hear good news from me and I knew why he wanted to hear because the one who heard two days before was V.

"Really..!" Taehyung was so exicited that he carried me up by waist.. I was afraid to fall but his hands around my waist felt safe.

"Yes, honey.." My hands encircled around his neck. He kissed my lips softly while all the people applause.

I didn't knew it will be so different from both the side of him. 

I just love them equally.. even if he is serious or exicited.

_

"Where are we going..?" I asked confused as I had blindfold on my eyes. 

He was taking me somewhere special and I was getting impatient as time passes by seconds. 

"Honey, please tell me..." I softly asked while he was helping me to walk.

"Just few more steps..." He said as his hands were on my waist and other holds my hand.

I stopped suddenly and thought, Where he is taking me at midnight?

"Baby, we are almost there.." He said as he pull my hands to move but I didn't moved. 

"Ah.. I'm so tired and you...!" I whined as my legs started to pain.

Instantly, I got carried by his arms. "Baby, I like when you whine like a kid.." He chuckles.

My hands moves on his cheeks blindly.. as my finger tracing his nose, hairs... while he was walking.

"Baby, what you're planning to do?" He asked me while my finger traces on his lips.

"I want to know you even when my eyes are closed..." I hugged his neck while he stopped there. "Are we there..?" I asked but he didn't reply. "Honey, did we--"

"Do you trust me blindly..?" He said. "Do you really think that I can never..." 

He sighed. 

"What you're sa--" I tried to ask.

"Will you still love me even when I had someone importantly close..?"

"I..I--"

"You don't have to answer that..." He made me sit on the grass. 

He opened my blindfold and looks in my eyes intently. 

"I love you.. no matter what I've been going through.."

I sensed a burning sensation in my heart.

What if he is not fine..?

"I-Is there somethi--" I was going to ask but he didn't let me

Taehyung looked at the sky as we were on the upper part of mountain, "Sohyun-ah... you're my moon.. and our future baby is shinning star.. This is what my world sees from here.." 

He hold my shoulders as he pulls me closer to his chest, feeling his heart beat. 

"One little princess, four prince, my lovely queen, me and han--" He quickly stops. 

I glanced at him confused, "Han...? Who is Han..?" I asked.

"Ha-Happy Forever.." He immediately says as he holds my hands, our fingers intertwines feeling warmth. "Baby, I want to show you shiny stars..." 

We looked up at the sky which was brightly shining. His hands wrapped around my waist made my heart at ease. 

But, I was still not satisfied with his answer.. 

What he wanted to say..?