SIX

The competition will be held in just two days. Jimin was busy with his practice and Yoongi was watching him all the times. Jin Hee was doing her stuff. Sana was planning for her revenge. While they were doing their stuff Ji Young and Suran was planning to make another move.

Yoongi always watching Jimin from the side. He feels happy when saw a little bit can make it goes well. After tired practice, Jimin gets a short rest. He laid the floor looking up the sky. He was alone there because they went for lunch.

"Hyung... I know you watching for me. Please give me some spirit. I don't know why but I see MinJi was not with you at home. She always talking alone. She just saw something different from you right now. And Jin Hee noona... She was aware of you. You are different I know you so well. You are not a flirty man mostly when coming to Suran." Jimin sighed and keep looking up the sky. Yoongi was at there. He hears what Jimin said. He was smiling.

"Only if you know, I always here with you. Watching you every day, my lovely dongsaeng." Yoongi said from the bench around there. Little did he know Jin Hee was standing behind him.

"Oh, my sweet little sugar. How can you be so sweet here when I was looking for you all day? What are you doing here?" Jin Hee asks then take a seat next to him.

"I watching Jimin duh. Why are you looking for me? Miss me?" Yoongi smirking at Jin Hee.

"Miss you? In million years no. And never in my life to date lost soul like you." She scoffed. Jimin looks around as hear someone talking. He saw Jin Hee was talking to someone. He sat up and look at her. Jin Hee and Yoongi did not notice that Jimin was staring at them.

"Suga hyung?" He now was standing in front of them. Jin Hee looks at him.

"Huh?" She was surprised by his presence.

"You talking with Suga hyung, am I right? If he is here who is at home?" Jimin asks. Yoongi and Jin Hee look at each other then sighed. Jimin sat on the ground as Jin Hee tell him all the story.

".... So that is the end." She finished her story.

"That's why he so flirty. Suga hyung is not a type of guy. I know him."

"He knows me so well. I love him so much." Yoongi claimed.

"You know what Jimin? He was a fanboy you right. I wonder if he is gay." Jin Hee said.

"Yah! I'm straight okay." Yoongi admitted.

"Suga hyung is not a type of sweet person. He never is. I wonder if his future girlfriend could see or not his sweet side. Well pretty sure he doesn't really love Suran noona. Not after he witnesses her cheating with Ji Yong." Jimin hates what Suran did behind Yoongi. At the first time Yoongi introduced Suran as his girlfriend, Jimin doesn't like her.

"Yeah lucky her. Anyway, how is your practice? I can see you always busy." Jin Hee changing the topic.

"I'm okay. I hope Suga hyung is the one play. I love to see him playing basketball. He looks so manly and hot. No wonder girls love him a lot." Jimin smile.

"I hate those girls. They just want my attention." Yoongi pouted. Jin Hee facepalmed look at Yoongi. Sometimes he sweet sometimes he is annoying.

"You hot to Jimin. Just be yourself."

"I'm not. They just like me because of my money. Unlike hyungs and Jungkook. They have everything and talented."

"You might not a great in cooking likes Jin, can't speak foreign likes Namjoon, can't be a great dancer like Hobi, can't be famous like Tae, can't be golden like Kookie and not a great player like Yoongi. But deep inside you might have something else special. Nobody knows. Like me, I got a gift to see what people couldn't see. All people might see Yoongi was sitting on a wheelchair but I can see him was next to me. Making poker face that was really ugly." Jin Hee said to try to cheer up Jimin's mood.