15- A Turn In Time

Skyler shoots thirty arrows to the target. Thirty. All in the middle of the centre. She's angry. She's furious. She's raging. How could they?! How could they just think of her as a child? After all she's been through, they dare to call her a child. He dares to tell her what to do. She hasn't seen him in almost years and he still thinks he's capable of that. Skyler needs to control everything inside her, to not release a storm of the highest ranking upon them. 

Her quiver is empty, so she starts to retrieve her arrows. When she's done, she heads to the combat gym. She needs to kick someone now, hard. The anger that flows through her veins right now is too much to handle. She needs to do something. She needs to let her anger out. Spells wouldn't work. They don't use... wait a bloody second! Skyler runs to her chamber. She can practice her Patronus! That asks a lot of energy. Knowing that the others - Nat and Thor - will be looking for her right now, she changes herself in a mouse. But before she can take the run, she's taken up by a slender, graceful hand.

"Sky, I know it's you." Natasha says, her voice sounding emotional. Skyler changes back to her human form and looks at her. Angry.

"What do you want? I've already told you very clearly that I don't need protection." She states, earning a sigh from Natasha.

"I know you don't, Sky. But your father doesn't. He still thinks your that little, scared, well-behaved girl from two years ago. He's just worried that-" Natasha is interrupted by Skyler herself. Her face is glowing. 

"That's right! They don't know me anymore! I'm sure Loki wouldn't even recognise me! Nat, that's it! Before you're going to interrogate Loki, I'm 'accidentally' going to walk into the cell-room he's been captured. I'll transform into my little, vulnerable 12-year-old self, tears and everything in my eyes! He'd be completely out of hisself, blaming hisself. Then you can interrogate him, and he'll unwillingly give you the answer! Ohh, and it would only get better if Fury got in, and lifted me of the ground taking me away in his arms!" She explains enthusiastically. Natasha's mouth hangs slightly open. 

"That's an amazing idea. Come, we need to speak with the others about this. Change into you little cutie self already, I want to see those shocked faces!" The agents both smirk mischievously,  returning back to the lab.

___________________

Yeah, I know what I said. And I said it to myself today: 'You should really be studying!' but there was a little voice in my head that said: 'Nah, you have a free period before your physics test, and you really don't have to worry about English. Just one or two chapters of Thunder Arrives. It'll all be fine...' :| Let's see how that'll be working out. 

Anyways, above, you see a picture of a little, cute, innocent 12-year-old Skyler. This is actually how I imagine her. Not completely, though, but it's a start. Hope you liked the chapter and see you guys soon.

- lots of love, always. -x