Scare

A/N: Here ya go I hope you enjoy!

After the USJ attack you couldn't bring yourself to leave Aizawas  side. Recovery girl said its amazing that he even made it through all the damage that he took. Sitting next to him you stare at his bandaged body on the hospital bed and feel hot tears start to stream down your face. If only you weren't so useless you could have been there with the other Pro Heros to help.

You spot Aizawa beginning to move a little. "Stay still you're probably in a lot of pain." you say through sniffs and sobs. "Im so sorry Shota...I wish I could have been there to help but I'm useless." you put your head down in shame.

"I don't want to hear you talk like that. You're not useless to me, and you know that." he said struggling through the pain to talk.

You sighed. "Just focus on resting ok? You are going to stay with me until you are able to come back to work."

"I don't need help." he tried to sit up but cringed from the pain and layed back down.

"You are way to prideful and stubborn for your own good you know that?" you chuckled.

He just hummed in response knowing that he would do as you say. Suddenly you hear the door creak open to see Hizashi with a plate of food. "Hey Hey! hows my favorite mummy man doing!" he said cheerfully.

You could see Aizawas face bandages move to a agitated look. "I don't want any food right now idiot." he mumbled.

"Good because its not for you its for Y/n." he said with a grin. "I know you've been so worried that you haven't ate so I brought you something." he walks over and hands you the plate of food.

"Awe that's sweet." you smiled up at him and he leaned down to give you a peck on the lips.

"HEY! just because I'm wrapped up doesn't mean I cant kick your ass....don't do stuff like that infront of me its weird. Have some respect." Shota said in his dead tone.

"Hizashi just glares over at him. "Actually you being wrapped up does mean you cant kick ass right now."

You could hear Aizawa growl under his bandages. "Ok..Ok..lets not argue Shotas in pain and he needs to rest. Ill come back to get you and take you home ok?" you place a soft kiss on the bandages of Aizawa's forehead and leave with Hizashi.

Time Skip.

You Hizashi and Aizawa finally made it back to your home. You started to run a bath for Aizawa and Hizashi started to get ready to go on his patrols. Since Aizawa couldn't do his patrols Hizashi volunteered to do his along with His own so he was definitely over working his self right now, but him being stubborn too he went ahead and took on the 4th job to help out his friend.

You made sure to share a kiss with him before he left out the door. Of course you were worried about him though. No telling what this event had a effect on in the streets of Japan. Maybe all the villains are trying to team up to take down the Pros. You just sighed and looked over at Shota wrapped up on the couch.

"Ok Mr. its bath time." you say walking over to him then helping him up off the couch.

He just moaned and groaned about it saying that its weird that you help him bathe but you didnt mind. Aizawa was like your big brother, you just wanted him to get better.

Once you got to the bathroom you began to help him take off all his blood stained bandages. He would wince and cringe from the pain every once in a while but after about half a hour you finally managed to get them all off.

Your eyes started to get blurry from the tears building up in them. He was so battered and bruised it almost made you sick. His face was almost unrecognizable. You just covered your mouth in shock and told him you were sorry.

"Stop Y/n. This wasn't your fault." he came close to you and tried to give you a hug but couldn't. the smallest touch made pain shoot through his body.

you walked closer and gently laid your head on his shoulder. "I hate being Quirkless."

"Quirk or no quirk you've helped me out more than anyone over the years, so I don't want to hear it." he backed away from you and began to try to take his clothes off.

He hissed in pain as he tried to put his fingers through his waist band to take his pants off. He stopped and tried to take off his shirt but again cringed from pain trying to grab it. You just wiped away your tears and started to help him.

"This is uncomfortable." He mumbled as he averted his eyes away from you.

"I know but you have to take your clothes off." you gently lifted his shirt over his head trying your best to cause him as little pain as possible.

Then you hooked your fingers in his boxers and pants and pulled them down. You made sure to keep your eyes away from him to try not to make things to uncomfortable. Once you were done you put the medicine in his bath water and mixed it in.

Trying to be quick you turned and went to head out the door but Shota grabbed you. When he did he groaned in pain from his grip. You looked back at his beaten face. "Just because you're a quirkless doesn't mean you're useless." He gave you a forced smile through his pain. "And...can you help me get in the tub?" 

You just smiled and helped him gently get inside the tub. Once that was all finally over with you made your way to the kitchen to make one of Aizawa's favorite dishes.

A/N:Its gonna go back to You and Hizashi I promise. I just wanted to write something to show you how close you and Shota are. Thank you for reading.