Eleven || Growing Concerns

Note:Longer chapters starting here! Around 1500-2000 words since I feel like I don't work hard for this

Note:
Longer chapters starting here! Around 1500-2000 words since I feel like I don't work hard for this. Also, this gets very confusing so please read the quick summary of the flashbacks at the end. Enjoy! ❤️

P.S. there's ship sinking in the next chapter!

Growing Concerns
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

* * *

Jiyeon

His lips were intact with mine. Moving slowly since I had to still process everything that was happening. I couldn't just push him away. His lips felt addicting...he was like alcohol. Once you've had one you can't stop. Maybe that's just me. I had my first alcoholic drink and wanted more and more of it. Right now though, Jimin's felt and tasted better than liquor.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer towards me to deepen the kiss. He pulls me to my feet so we're stuck on each other. His hands crawl down to my waist where he wraps them protectively. Our hunger was just increasingly getting higher as we were close to each other. We just couldn't get enough of each other.

"Jimin..." I feel a small squeak come out of my mouth.

I could physically feel his smirk against my lips. He knew what he was doing to me and he liked this way too much. I push him away since he was taking in too much of my air and space. It was suffocating, but yet so satisfying. His lips. They felt familiar. Too familiar. I just couldn't pinpoint how and why. Maybe the kissing just got me confused and was so good.

"We- Why'd you do that?" I ask out suddenly.

"It's not like you didn't kiss me back," he hummed knowing that he got me.

I stop and think. Why did I kiss him back? Was I really that desperate to get with him?

"Whatever, let's just forget this even happened," I growled and tried to walk out the door.

He grabs my wrist and spins me around so I'm facing him. My arms are pressed to his chest with his left arm around my waist and other still wrapped around my wrist.

"Why don't you realize...?" he sadly asked while staring straight into my eyes.

"Prince Jimin, you're hurting me," I angrily try to pull away from him just for him to tighten his grip, "okay! What is it?!"

"I'm the father,"

"What?"

"I'm Seja's father," he restated.