Fourteen || Fix Us

Fix UsHavenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

Fix Us
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

It's been months since everything went wrong. Seja is already six months old. He's been growing up well. I expect him to walk at about eight months and speak a bit later. Princess Hyerin...still doesn't know anything about Jimin and I. I'm grateful for that. If she finds out though, we're doomed. Jimin has vowed to keep himself occupied so he wouldn't have to hang out of her which I appreciate. She doesn't know yet, nonetheless, if she found out then she would most definitely tell on him and me.

I put Seja's stuff away and watch as he watched on the newly designed tv. It's all glass. I'm afraid it's going to fall one day and break. I notice that he's crisscrossed and lip-syncing the words. I glance over at the screen and see that it's a concert. Live television is everything nowadays.

My baby notices and turns his head to me. I look back at him and see him point to the screen. He says some incoherent baby words that I love and nod. I walk to his bed and sit him on my lap. I place my head on his small shoulder and kiss his cheek. He smiles and squirms around in happiness.

I grin and placed my hands on his most sensitive sides and tickle him to receive a cute reaction. He's laughing as I tickle him every once in a while. He tries to get out of my grip, but is stuck and gives up.

I find him shaking his head with a large grin on his face. He's out of breath from all the laughs. I stop at his command and just watch with him. The concert was a female artist who lived around the rich neighborhood. The quality of everything is amazing and clear.

"Look! You wanna be a good singer like her?" I point and look down to see him looking right back.

He nods and grips his mouth with his cute chubby hands. He's so cute! I can't get enough of him!

A knock is heard from the other side of the closed door of the room.

"Come in?" I questioned waiting for the person to walk in.

The door to the room is opened and a maid holds up another dress that was just as beautiful as the one I wear oh so long ago.

"What's that for?" I tilt my head in confusion.

I thought I would've been notified when events were happening, but I guess not.

"The Prince is attending a baby shower for one of the friendly palaces," the maid noted.

"But why do I have to come?" I mutter and glance down at Seja.