Seventeen || Troubles

Note:Say the name! Seventeen!! Stan Seventeen 😌

Note:
Say the name! Seventeen!! Stan Seventeen 😌

Troubles
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

A week has passed and Seja is now ten months old. The days go by so fast. He's been saying words a lot lately too. Like, mama, dada and milky. Some basic words since he is just still a baby. He is standing up and trying to walk for a while. I know he can do it though. I just need to get him motivated again. The only thing that I remember that will help motivate him is his father. Prince Park Jimin. Just how was I supposed to get him. Our situation right now is not perfect. It was my fault anyway, but he had some of his faults in this relationship.

"Dada!" Seja yells while eating his baby food.

I smile, "yes, I will get your father to come here."

He giggles and makes cute faces at me. I pout at how cute he could be. He makes me fall to my knees. I'm still not over the baby fever that he gives me. I run my hand on his head with his hair that was still growing. His strands of hair are very delicate and fragile.

"Dada!" he yells again and slaps his small thighs with his hands.

"Mhm, I know baby, I'll get him," I awed and promised him.

The way he sat on my lap was adorable. His small feet spread onto my knee and his chest built almost to the top of my chest. I talk a spoonful of the food and fly the food into his mouth, but he moves his head away.

"Mama...dada!" he begged and look up at me.

I sigh and place the food down on the table, "okay, stay here alright?"

He nods and is slowly removed off my lap as I place him on his bed. I walk out the room with my soft footsteps being echoed across the halls of the palace. I always get distracted at the designs of the halls. The painting and the photos that were huge.

I walk to the door of the Prince and knock two times gently. No answer. I peek through the door and find no one inside at the moment. Where could he be? Possibly his study? I close the door and walk to the place where his study was. I was just about to knock when flashbacks of the time we were intimate came back.

* * *

His warm hand grips onto my waist. His other unoccupied hand is roaming around my back. I just stare as his face is heaving at my body. The expression he held told me everything he wanted. With his grip, I moaned out and grabbed onto his shoulders for support. My lips found his neck and I bite and suck all over him.