Eighteen || Nemesis

NemesisHavenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

Nemesis
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

"Excuse me?" the princess exaggerated on gasping.

She places the baby down onto the bed and stands up with her hands gripping her dress up. Now she's all up in my face with a snarl.

"So you're cheating on me?" she grimaced out.

"You and I were never together, Hyerin," he looked away to avoid her hurt gaze.

Her expression unreadable, but I knew she was dying inside. Her eyes were looking with tears even though she didn't want to seem weak they fell without another word.

"This is unbelievable! I'm telling your father! You were supposed to be mine!" she angrily yells and thrashes past the both of us.

We were still blocking the doorway when she left. I just stood there with no words able to comprehend inside my mind. This is really going to happen again. I'm going to lose everything I have of him. I fiddle with my thumbs and look up to him. He's staring straight ahead into space. He was hurt. The fact that he exposed the truth of both of us in front of the girl he was going to marry. He would for sure kill himself if his father made him erase my memory again.

I grab onto his arm while moving up and down to try and soothe him. He is broken from his trance and his eyes are rapidly blinking away tears with his lip twitching. He was going to cry. A commoner and a Prince. Even if it was forbidden the bond we both shared was so strong it hurt to even not think about the same person.

"I...I just- what are we going to do?" he cried and fell to his knees in distress.

I kneel down with him and lean my head into the crook of his neck. Seja is just watching with curiosity and nervousness.

"Dada," he tilts his cute little head and tries to crawl off the bed.

I quickly go towards my son and grab him into my arms. I walk back to Jimin and place him down in front the both of us. He is standing up with his arms out in front of him as he is slowly trying to walk.

"Jimin, h-he's going to walk," I tap onto his shoulder to get him to notice his son.

He looks up and there, Seja was walking slowly to his father. His father has his hands extended for his son to envelop in. Once he reaches his arms they both hug each other with Jimin's tears falling down to his son's clothing.