Nineteen || Cloud My Thoughts

Note:Sexual Content ahead

Note:
Sexual Content ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you. Also if you find hints of something or basically foreshadowing comment about it and I'll respond.

Cloud My Thoughts
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

It was midnight when everyone went their own ways. Seja was tucked into bed. Jimin and I went to our own rooms. I was feeling the need to be near him though. I fight the urge to leave my room and go to his. I needed to control myself. This isn't me. He really is changing what I do with myself. I shake my head and grab a book laying around my desk. I admire the cover and realized that it was a book I read while growing up where I was from. It was my favorite story by far. The story about a girl and boy whose relationship is going to become ruined. Ah, can't really say much. My mind drifts off to Jimin once again. His elegant face and his muscular body. His thick thighs and his...ass. He had the sexiest body I've seen in men. He was handsome, sassy, cocky and demanding when I first met him.

"Get out of my head!" I groan and hit myself with my book.

I slump my shoulders and walk towards the bathroom. I had to clean myself. Maybe this would get my mind off him and this whole thing. I gather all my stuff and enter with the running water filling the tub.

Once it was full of lukewarm water I dip myself in and hum to myself as I start trying to clear my mind. It didn't work as I expected it made it worse that I was naked. I try washing myself thinking it wouldn't come to me that he was still in my mind. My thoughts were so deep into him.

His glossy plump lips against mine. He tasted so good it was hard not to contain yourself. His shiny eyes were beautiful to look at. If he even glared he could kill anyone with that hot menacing look. He was everything he was described when I was back at my old home. With his clothes tightly around his body. The pants. His pants. His thing. It was huge.

I bite my tongue and shake my head trying to take the thoughts out of my head. It just would leave though.

His luscious hair that was so healthy that even if you ran your dirty hand in it wouldn't get a worse state. His jawline from the side profile was hot to look at. His cute little nose and his facial features popped him out a lot. He was cute to look at when he was being a little baby. When he changes to a serious attitude it was breathtaking. He was a perfect demon on some points. And the fact that he can also be an angel was intimidating. He could do anything to get women on her knees for him. He uses that to his advantage that it was.

Stop! You aren't supposed to be thinking this. I scold myself in my mind and groan ever once in a while when he kept coming to my head.