Tired Revenge

A/N:I LOVE THAT PICTURE! This is kind of smutty/lemon stuff so if you're not into that or it makes you uncomfortable I'm Sorry feel free to skip this chapter. As for the rest of you I hope you enjoy!

When the school opened back up the stubborn Shota Aizawa made sure he was back teaching. Even though it was against everything you said, he still insisted. You could tell he really cares for his students this year around. You and Aizawa head into the teachers lounge to make you a cup of coffee. Once you enter you see a very tired Hizashi sitting at the table with his head down.

You walk over and lift up his shades to reveal his tired green eyes staring back at you. He starts to pout and whimper. "I miss you." he said as he pulled a seat next to him and motioned you to sit down.

Sitting down next to him he layed his head on your shoulder and wrapped his arms around your waist. You just take a sip of your coffee as Shota glares through his bandages at you both.

"She helped me take a bath yesterday." Shota said with his bandages ruffling into a smile.

The only reason he mentioned that is to get under Hizashis skin and you knew it. "Shota dont start."

"Well you did." he mumbled.

You see Hizashi lift his head up Glare at Shota then look back into your E/c eyes with so much tiredness it almost made you feel sorry for him. "Thats so sweet of you. You're such a good person." he said propping his chin against your shoulder.

You just give him a soft smile and gently kiss his forehead. "Im sorry you're so tired. It will get better."

He glances over at Shota. "So do you think you could help with commentary at the sport festival? You know since I'm helping with your patrols and I'm Sooooo tired."

"No" Shota says bluntly.

"Oh come on Shota he is doing your patrols for you, the least you could do is help him with the festival." you say with a glare.

Shota rolls his eyes and huffs in frustration. "Fine."

Hizashi Immediatly perked up. "ALRIIIIIGHT! Ill see you then Mummy man!" he yells using his quirk and goes to head out.

You just chuckle at the two opposites wondering how well this will turn out. You suddenly feel a hot kiss on your neck that makes you noticably shiver."I cant leave with out telling my lovely lady goodbye." he whispers in your ear then turns your face towards him so he can press his soft lips against yours. Pulling away he made sure to tug on your bottom lip slightly, making your face dust with red.

Watching him leave you bite your lip at the gorgeous man whos trying to steal your heart away. You glance at Shota who has a prick mark on his head. "Um...sorry about that." you say nervously.

He just stands up and leaves to go to his homeroom class.

Time Skip.

Lunch time rolls around and you sit next to Hizashi in the teachers lounge. All the other teachers are gathered with drinks and food talking amongst each other. You still notice Hizashi being tired and sleepy. He didnt even eat he just laid his head down on the table next to you. Shota spotted you and made his way to sit in front of you both. He just sat and ate quietly.

Suddenly you feel a warm hand placed on your leg. You look down at Hizashi, but his head was still down. You just rolled your eyes and started talking to Shota.

"So Shota hows your wounds healing up?" you feel his gloved hand work towards your inner thigh and start to creep up slowly.

You try to secretly put your hand under the table and swat his hand away from you, only for him to ignore you and go up a little further.

"They are doing better I guess. Recovery Girl helps a lot." he mumbles in his tired voice.

You don't think he would actually try to touch you while the teachers lounge is full, so you place your hand back on top of the table to try and act normal.

"That's great to hear Shota." you say giving him a closed eyed smile.

You feel Hizashi's hand make it up your skirt and you give him a nudge with your shoulder. "Y/n please don't wake him I'm not sure I can deal with him right now." Shota groans.

 "Yea me either!" you say loudly making sure he could hear you.

Suddenly you felt his fingers press against your clothed opening which made you jump and squeak. "You ok Y/n?" you tightly shut your legs to try and stop him.

Hizashi moved his other hand under the table. Now his head was laying side ways in your direction. You could see through his shades and tell his eyes were open. You just looked at him and scoffed. You felt him begin to pry your legs open which you eventually surrendered to making him give you a smirk. Once he knew he had you he brought his other hand back up and laid his head down on his arm facing down under the table.

Placing his hand back where it was, he felt how wet you were between your legs making him hum quietly in response seeing how his touch can do this to you.

You began to feel his fingers rub against your clothed slit making you let out a small whimper. you gave him a another hard nudge, but he just faked a loud snore and rustled around a bit. "Y/n I said don't wake him." Shota said frustratingly. "He probably does need to sleep a little anyways."

You just glared at Shota then felt your face get extremely hot feeling Hizashi's fingers move up your clothed folds to your clit. His fingers swirled against you softly making you bite your bottom lip to try and hold any sound from escaping.

"You ok?" Shota asks "You look like you're getting a fever." 

"I..I'm f..fine." you say through soft pants trying not to moan.

You couldn't see Hizashis face but if you could you would see a big sly grin. You put your hand under the table, but this time instead of pushing him away you placed your hand over his and pushed him harder against you. feeling this reaction Hizashi began to swirl his fingers faster. You laid back against your seat in a daze almost. Your face was flustered and your breathing was heavy.

Shota looked at you in concern. He got up from the table and walked behind you placing his hand on your forehead to check you for a fever. Looking down he finally saw the problem. Hizashi quickly tried to move his hand away but it was to late. 

Suddenly the bell rang for you to all go back to teach your classes. Hizashi rose up and stretched his limbs in front of you with a smile. If Shota wasn't in pain you knew he would have beaten him by now. Hizashi looked down at you to see his handy work. Your lips were slightly parted. your face was flustered, and you were still panting softly.

He bent down and gave you a passionate kiss which just made the heat between your legs even worse. 

He whispered against your lips. "Consider that Pay back for the night of our first date." He gave you a seductive grin and confidently walked away, leaving you all hot and bothered in the teachers lounge with a angry Shota.

A/N: It's only right that he got his pay back is it not? lol Thanks for reading!