PART 29: | CALM BEFORE THE STORM |

They risk unleashing hell on earth for their own selfish gains. 

And today that's exactly what they're going to get.

・ • ・ • ・

You want a war,

You don't know what you're asking for.

・ • ・ • ・

Silas was buried on the Island that is located 200 miles of the coast of Nova Scotia. The two of them already knew that, but despite that, they tortured Professor Shane for its location.

While they were traveling in a private helicopter to that Island Natali did a locator spell on Rebekah, finding out that they're already on the Island.

They came there as fast as they could. It was around noon when their helicopter landed on the clear opening where the big beach was.

- Natali stepped outside of the helicopter and into the sand, "Ugh. You know I really hope this will be worth more than ruining my thousand dollars heels." she spoke and anger already started overwhelming her.

- "Don't tell me you paid for those heels." Kol stated as they headed where the map was leading them, following Rebekah.

- "Of course not, but still.." Natali said with a small smile.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

After a while of walking, they noticed that Rebekah was in one place for some time now and they've changed their direction so that they don't come across them. Since Mystic Falls gang still didn't go towards the cave, Natali and Kol headed there and they are going to wait for them to show up.

MYSTIC FALLS GANG P.O.V:

On the opposite side of the Island, there were Rebekah, Stefan, Elena and Jeremy. They've lost Bonnie and Shane, so they stopped their hike for some time. Since they couldn't use their phones they hoped Bonnie will show up eventually.

Rebekah was standing and glaring at Elena, who yelled for Bonnie so she could maybe hear her.

- Stefan approached Rebekah saying, "You giving Elena the evil eye, it's not really helping."

- "She tried to kill my brother and Natali. She's lucky all she's getting is the evil eye." Rebekah says without taking her eyes off of Elena.

- Elena turns around, "You know I can hear you, right?"

- "You know I don't care, right?" Rebekah replies.

- "You want the cure same as I and they are never gonna let us have it." Elena shot back.

- "That doesn't mean I want them dead." Rebekah hissed, taking a few steps towards Elena.

- Elena rolls her eyes, "Well they are not dead, happy?"

- Rebekah looks angrily at her and they burst out in a laugh. Elena narrowed her eyes, before Rebekah spoke, "I can't believe you actually thought you can kill them, especially when they are together."

- "I didn't think she would come with him." Elena says quietly.

- "Well, now you know that they go everywhere together. And since I'm sure they are raging in anger I honestly don't think you will return from this island alive." Rebekah told her, but Elena turned around and started walking, remaining silent after Rebekah's words.