Chapter 47

Previously

I look at the phone and it says we're going the right way. Good. We enter a grass field and I look around.

I freeze to the ground and the phone drops out of my hand. My mouth opens and panic rushes through me.

Now

"What is it, Lex?" Jade asks me

I point to Mason and quickly run towards him. Caleb turns his gun towards me and I stop dead in my tracks. Mason turns around, seeing that the gun is no longer on him. He looks relieved for a second, but his face quickly changes, showing anger, shock, frustration, shame and worry.

My mouth drops. He has a black eye, his lip is bleeding and multiple bleeding wounds cover his body. I take a quick glance at Caleb. He's even more beaten up, having two black eyes, a bleeding nose -most likely broken-, a busted lip, a blue jawline and blood stains seeping through his shirt. I quickly turn back to Mason.

"Oh my god, are you okay?"

I make amends to walk over to him, but Caleb stops me by pointing the gun back towards Mason.

"I'm fine. What the hell are you doing here?" Mason hisses angrily

"Don't even start with me. You really thought this was the solution?" I shake my head disapprovingly

For everyone out there, no, I'm not giving him the be-nice-to-me,-I'm-hurt-pass

"It's better than your solution" he says mockingly

"What solution?" I ask confused

"Going with him, so you and your 'problems' wouldn't be a bother to us anymore" he says, raising his eyebrows in a manner that says remember?

"Well, I don't know about that," I now remember my 'solution' to this, "At least we would all be alive." I say, rolling my eyes

"We're all alive now?" he says, frowning his eyebrows and rolling his eyes

"The question is for how long" I chuckle bitterly

"How would we know if you were alive if you went with him?" he asks at a tone that basically shouts how dumb he thinks I am

"Quiet" Caleb shouts and points the gun at Mason again

That's right, he's here too. I forgot about him and his gun.

My breath hitches for a second, but I quickly cover it up.

"I am so fúcking done with this bullshít!" I shout angrily

Caleb turns his gun towards me, but I don't care at this moment. He's not going to shoot me. I just know he won't.

"You don't scare me, Caleb. You can try to fool me all you want, but I know you're not going to shoot me" I chuckle bitterly

"You don't know that"

I roll my eyes and turn around, looking at Jayden, who's currently hitting Mark unconsciously. He hasn't noticed me yet.

"Make sure he's unconscious this time" I say without any emotions in my voice

Okay, I maybe went too far. But I'm fuming.

He gets up and turns to me, the disbelief clearly showing in his eyes and on his face.

"When were you going to tell me about him? I asked you for goodness sake, Alexia! He was in our dámn house! He could've done literally anything to you! You promised you would tell me this kind of shít" He shouts angrily, but I just turn to Jake, who's holding Mark so he can't run away.

"Yeah, I don't know what to say to you" I say honestly. I can't really be angry at him; he was just trying to help his best friends.

I walk towards Mark, taking his gun out of his pockets. I take the bullets out of it and throw the gun at him. I throw the bullets to Connor.

Connor and Jade look at me in awe, but at the same time in shock.

"Turn around" Caleb demands and I hear him get the safety of his gun

I listen to him, even though I know he's not going to shoot me. I've never said anything about shooting anyone else.

I slowly walk to him, the gun still pointed at me.

"Don't try me, my love"

"Oh, cut the bullshít, Caleb"

"Alexia, get away from him now" Jayden demands as he grabs my wrist

"You don't get to tell me what to do"

"I'm your brother, so yes, I do. And right now I'm telling you to get away from him"

"Do you know how many shíts I give right now?" I ask bitterly and pull my wrist out of his grip

"Seriously Alex, get away from him" Mason says now

"Oh shut up. I'm done with this bullshít. Absolutely done"

Caleb turns his gun towards Mason, seeing that I'm not afraid of him shooting me and he's not going to. We both know he won't shoot me.

I may or may not hide it well -probably not-, but I'm fuming. I'm extremely fuming inside and the adrenaline is rushing through me.

I fasten my pace, until I'm mere centimeters away from him. He smirks and grabs my waist. He turns me around and pushes the tip of the gun against my temple. His arm moves from my waist to my neck and before I know it I'm trapped in a headlock, with a gun against my head.

"Lex!" Jade shouts in panic

"All of you, leave. Now!" Caleb shouts angrily

Mason walks towards me, but quickly stops when Caleb pushes the gun harder against my temple. I don't even flinch, it's nothing with what he has done to me before.

"Let her go" Jayden demands, but Caleb ignores him

I ignore everyone and only focus on Caleb and getting his gun away from me. I quickly move one of my hands to the gun and grab the barrel of the gun. At the same time, I grab his hand that's around my neck and pull it a bit down, so I can safely turn around. I turn myself around and pull the gun over my head and keep it down in between Caleb and I. Caleb is taken by shock and I quickly pull the gun out of his hand. I bring my hand with the gun back up and hit him straight in his face with it. He takes a few steps back and I push him further away. I point the gun at him and sigh in relief.

I mentally thank the adrenaline for making me stronger.

With shaking hands, I pull the trigger and shoot him in his leg. I hearhim groan in pain, but shoot him in his other leg too as I close my eyes. Mywhole body starts trembling, so I quickly take a few steps back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

YAAYY! I FINALLY UPDATED CHAPTER 47!! Sorry for the long wait! :( I was stuck, but wanted to be completely happy with the chapter before I updated it :) Thank you for sticking around! :)

I DIDN'T KILL JAYDEN OR MASON OR JAKE! YAAYYY! :D

AND WE REACHED 30000+ READSS! YAAYYY!! :)) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

One of my teachers today said that this was the first time that she saw me genuinely happy and smile enormously and she told me she could see you guys and writing genuinely make me happy and smile :) I just wanted to share that random story, ahaha :)

Next chapter will be updated on wednesday most likely! :)

Comment, follow, vote, give a star, idk, do whatever :)

-X- ChocolateHusky44