Chapter 20 Snippet

Chapter 20: I Don't Care

————————————

"Move out of my way." Yuri said as she tried to push past Dave in anger.

"No, let me explain." Dave said as he stood in her way.

Yuri crossed her arms over her chest as she looked up at Dave's face. She was willing to accept his daughter that was already before her, but the fact that someone is claiming to be pregnant by him now, she didn't want the drama. 

She was graduating next week and the last thing she wanted was to be stressing over his issues that would also affect her.

"It's nothing for you to say, I'm not gonna be here dealing with that crazy bitch." Yuri said.

Dave sighed. "Okay, I'll give you some space, but I'm telling you the truth." He said before moving out of her way.

"Goodbye, Dave." Was all Yuri said before leaving his house.

Dave closed the door behind and her and locked it before taking off upstairs to the room Briana was sleeping in.

He busted the door open and seen Briana laying in the bed, running her mouth on the phone.

"Yo', you gotta go. Now." Was all Dave said as he pointed outside.

Briana hung up the phone as she looked up at Dave. "What? Why?" She asked.

"I know you ran yo' fuckin mouth to Yuri. You had a problem with me fuckin' with her from the jump. I probably really lost her because of you wanna be fuckin' messy. Grow up and get the fuck out." He said.

Briana looked up at her cousin in shock. "You're doing all this over that girl that's my age!?" She yelled.

"I don't care how you feel! You muthafucka's need to start minding y'all business. Everyone got some to stay about me and Yuri, while all y'all broke and lonely! And yeah, I love that girl, man." He started. "Since you wanna fuck up my relationship, you can get out." He finished.

Briana stood there defeated as Dave walked away in anger.

To finish this chapter please make a payment of $3 to be added to the book club!