Founders Day.

"For fucks sake! You're gonna kill me!" I yelled at Jenna forcefully pulled on the corset strings once again, "Well if you weren't so fat you'd be fine

"For fucks sake! You're gonna kill me!" I yelled at Jenna forcefully pulled on the corset strings once again, "Well if you weren't so fat you'd be fine." I gasp in shock as I turn to face Jenna, I could hear Jeremy snickering outside the door. "You better watch your ass Gilbert!" I yelled as Jenna finally tied the strings together. "I'm going to die in this." Jenna rolls her eyes, "just breath dumb ass." "I wish I could." I said as I helped Elena with her hair, unfortunately she decided to curl her hair today so now I'm going to be called Elena all day today.

I glared at Carol as she makes her way around the floats at school, "why the fuck did I have to dress up? I'm not even on the court."  "Because Tyler needs an escort." I stick my tongue out in disgust, even though I was best friends with Matt I hated Tyler with a passion, I could never stand him more than a few minutes, "remind me again why he's part of our group? Cuz Matt's already fuckboi material." I snickered at my own joke holding my hand up for Elena, unfortunately she pushed my face back and I ended up kissing the ground, I put my elbow on my cheek and wave at the ground, "you know we really should get to know each other ground, cuz I always end up with a face full of you." I start giggling like a school girl as Elena heaves me up by my corset, suddenly my face goes blue, "lack of air bitch, I'm going to suffocate." Elena rolls her eyes as she brushes me down, "remind me again why you embarrass me every second of the day." I start snickering as I look over and spot Matt, "Mattie baby! Look at your ass in that uniform, damn ten out of ten." I then start whistling at him as his face turns red, while a group of girls passing by turn to get a glimpse of his ass. "Matt your cast is not time appropriate!" I snicker as Matt hides his cast so he can get a picture with Caroline, dumb ass chose the craziest blonde here. "We should put your ass on your tinder, you'd get more girls that way!" Suddenly, Matt's face turns white as he slowly turns to see Caroline's reaction, "3...2...1." Matt takes off running as Caroline manages to keep up, "fuck you Liz!" "Love you too!"  I turn my head and I spot Damon and Stefan not to far ahead, Elena goes to curtsy to them but I guess I didn't get the picture so she hits me in the back and sends me flying to the ground, I could hear Damon and Stefan laughing from here. "So ground you on Grinder yet?" I giggle as Elena gets me up once again and we make our way to the brothers. "Well hello sexy." I give him a smirk as he just stares at me, my face fills with confusion as I look to Stefan for an answer, he just shakes his head. 

"So how do I look? Incredible? Beautiful? Sexy?" "You look like one of those prositutes back in the day." I gasph in shock as I playfully shoved him, "Well I guess that's something." I giggled as Damon brings me into a hug, "no you look....beautiful Eliza." I smile at him as I look over his clothes, "didn't want to join the fun Salvatore?" His face falls into his natural smirk once again, "Well Ms. Gilbert you see my dog ate my clothes." I give a small giggle as Stefan nudges Damon and suddenly his face falls. "Look I think we found who your birth father is, and you might not like it." I give him a smirk back, "Well as long as it isn't uncle John it'll be fine." Suddenly Damon's eyes shift to his hands as he fittles with his ring, suddenly I get it. "O god! Are you telling me jackass John made me? Omfg two ugly parents!" Damon and Stefan just look at each other. Suddenly Stefan steps in, "Well there's no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager, and he was the one who brought her to your guys dads office for The delivery." "You know i think I'll need that drink now Damon." He gives me a small chuckle, "anytime."