🐢15🐢

Heechul's POV

I am standing in airport hall at glass wall and look at the runway. I hear number of Siwon's flight and see the airplane with him landing. I am looking forward to see him after three days. He makes me like this. Before I could spent months away in different countries but now I want to spend all time with Siwon and Yesung. They are my home, my beloved ones. Suddenly something goes wrong. Wing if the airplane is in fire and soon the whole airplane is in fire. I hear painful scream and it sounds like Siwon. I am crying and screaming too because I know that he is dying and I can't help him. I am only watching the fire and scream.

I sit on the bed and scream more until I realise that it was only dream. I stopped screaming and breath heavily when Yesung started to scream and cry. I probably startled him and he doesn't know what is going on. I get up and pick him up from the crib. I am bouncing him in my arms and slowly calms down.

"Hungry."

I nod and put him on my hip. I carry him in the kitchen and make bottle of formula for him. Then I gave it to him and tell him to hold it with both hands. Yesung is drinking the formula and I change his diaper. It would be too hard to put him to sleep in the crib, so I lay him on bed and lay next to him.

"Sorry for waking you up baby boy. Auntie had bad dream."

Yesung hands me his Blankie and I take it from him.

"Thank you baby."

I kiss him on forehead and press his small body to my chest. He finished the bottle and falls asleep with his arms around my chest. We are sleeping longer then usually and after I wake up I enjoy the warm thin body pressed to me. I rub his back and then pat his diapered bum.

Today it is raining. After the hot weather it is nice to have cooler air. It is very cloudy, so we don't see sun. It is making me lazy, so I only get up for quick visit of bathroom and then make bottle of chocolate milk for Yesung and coffee for me. I take some cookies too and go back upstairs. I am changing Yesung's diaper while he is still sleepy and sluggishly looks around the bedroom. I pull out the pacifier from his mouth and he cries out angrily.

"I know that I am bothering you, but I have something delicious for you."

I put teat of the bottle between his lips and Yesung lays his head on my chest. I am holding the bottle for him and he pointed at the TV. I turn it on and find channel with cartoons. He happily hums and starts to wake up more with the Spongebob squarepants song. After the bottle i sit on the bed and pull Yesung between my knees. He is immersed in the cartoon and sucks on the pacifier again. I am sipping my coffee and comb his silky black hair with my fingers. In middle of cartoon he turns to me and hugs me around neck. He lays his head on my shoulder whimper something incoherent.

"Ohh my baby turtle wants to cuddle with auntie Heechulie."

I hug him too and turn off the TV. Then I lay down with Yesung on my chest. His hand is roaming around and finally found Blankie. Yesung is rubbing the soft material against his cheek and closed his eyes. Soon his body is limp and he is sleeping again. I am rubbing his back and I got text message from Siwon that he will be at airport in 9 P.M. We need to make some surprise for him and I am planning to surprise him right at the airport. I need to use the toilet but Yesung is so peaceful and I like that he trusts me enough to sleep on me. Luckily Bugsy started to bark downstairs and it wakes him up. Yesung whined and looked at me shocked that someone woke him up. I run to the bathroom and the lift him from the bed. Bugsy is barking at some cat on the garden. I rolled my eyes and Yesung whimpered again. Today he is clingier and acting smaller than usually. It is almost time for lunch, so I sit him in the playpen and go to cook. But I only take two steps away from the playpen and he is crying and making grabby hands toward me.