The parents- 36

Kirishima pov
I was packing up my hero costume as I looked over at Kat. I couldn't help but look at him differently, in the best way though. Despite him shutting me up whenever I mentioned it, we had taken another big step in our relationship. I knew that eventually I'd have to return the favour. Suddenly I remembered where I was after hearing some of the guys laugh. Everyone had been great today, probably because of Kat. When we entered the class that morning holding hands, he yelled; "I swear if any of you try to make a big deal about us or start squealing, I'll get mad." This then lead to all of us acting chill and normal, which felt nice. "Red, what you staring at?" Asked Katsuki, interrupting my thoughts.
"You?" I laughed. He just tilted his head sideways.
"Okay then. How about we go around the city today?" He was casual, asking this whilst shoving things into his locker. I guess he was trying to be spontaneous.
"Yeah, sure. Sounds fun."

We had just left the store with a bag full of clothing. Kat said he needed a coat so we headed to a clothing shop to get one. Throughout it all, we held hands. It still gave me butterflies. "Should we get something to eat?" I suggested whilst walking down the street. He shrugged and agreed, until his face had an expression of confusion. "What's wrong?"
"I think I felt rain?" He held his hands out, as did I. Before long, we started to get drenched. Running down the street, I looked at him.
"Where are we gonna go?" We were quite far into the city, no where near our dorms. I watched him as the cogs in his head turned, until eventually he yelled,
"Just follow me."

After snaking down a couple streets and alleyways, we had eventually made our way into a housing estate. Each house was nicely decorated and looked quite expensive. Kat knew exactly where he was going, darting around on the wet paths. It suddenly dawned on me where we were heading. My head felt slightly fuzzy, I could feel the nerves kicking in. Kat, slightly ahead of me, stopped in front of a large, brown house with a curved roof. He was standing under the overhang of the door as he turned to me. I caught up. "You could of told me you were taking me to your parents!" I yelled anxiously.
"I didn't mean to Red! It was just the best place I thought to go!" He yelled back.
"So have you told them," I watched his face, "about us?" His eyes fell to the ground.
"No, not yet."
"Well that's great, now we're at their front door." I may have sounded angry, but I was just extremely nervous. I was going to meet his parents and I looked like a wet mess with soggy hair. And they didn't even know we were dating!
"I guess they'll find out today." He said, knocking on the front door. I watched in fear as it began to unlock, I gulped. Then it opened, an attractive woman with almost the exact hair as Kat stood, her arms crossed.

"Thank you Mrs Bakugou." I said whilst excepting a bowl of soup with shaky hands. She smiled politely. We hadn't done proper introductions, mainly just the two of them yelling before she made us soup. Now, I was sat at a table with Kat and both his parents. I was terrified. Next to me, Katsuki looked just as uncomfortable. I could instantly tell his dad was nothing like the other two, as he sat and smiled, a newspaper in his lap.
"So you two boys got caught out in the rain, huh?" Asked Mr Bakugou with a small chuckle.
"Yeah." Replied Kat bluntly.
"So what were you boys up to?" Asked his mum, directing the question to me. I knew what she was asking was harmless, but I still got anxious.
"Kat needed a coat, so we just headed into the city to pick one up." She raised her eyebrows at my response, had I done something wrong?
"Katsuki allows you to call him by his first name, and with a nickname?" She asked with genuine surprise. This seemed to have gotten Mr Bakugou interested as well. Beside me, Kat also leaned in.
"Ha, yeah I guess." I tried to laugh it off casually.
"Sorry Kirishima, it's just that, Katsuki hasn't been the best at- how do I say this- being a nice person." Said his dad. Usually, Kat would have bitten his head off, but he just sat uncomfortably in his chair.
"So are you two close?" Asked Mrs B. I turned to Kat for support, who looked just as nervous as me.
"Well, you see-" he trailed off. He was biting his lip as his hands fiddled under the table. I understood why he was being so anxious, I wanted to help but I knew he had to do this. "-like we're close yeah," he looked directly in my eyes. He breathed in heavily, then out. "In fact, we're- we're-"
"Yes Bakugou?" Asked his mother impatiently; they were so similar.
"Let me speak you old hag! What I was trying to say is that me and Eijirou are dating!" He yelled quickly. I knew he wanted to get it over with. I watched the faces of his parents, who looked at us blankly for a second. Kat then continued, "but it doesn't have to be a big deal, like I don't need the talk or-"
"Oh Katsuki that's amazing!" His mother jumped out of her chair and walked behind us. I felt her arm wrap around me, the other Kat, before she gave us a big hug.
"What the fuck mum-"
"I didn't actually think you were capable of dating, let alone being in a functional relationship! Tell me, Kirishima, how his he?" I laughed awkwardly at her question.
"A little arrogant, but a sweetheart." I smiled. On the other side of the table, Mr B laughed;
"Sounds just like you Mitsuki." She then let go of us and sat back down after giving her husband a glare. Kat was extremely red.
"Sorry about that Katsuki. I don't usually behave like that, I know. It's just I was slightly worried you may lack a bit of empathy or emotion, but you proved me wrong!" She was grinning, as was Mr B. I was sure I was as well.
"So everything is okay, you know, the fact that we're both guys?" Asked Kat, rather too suspiciously.
"We just want you to be happy Katsuki, we couldn't care less about that." Responded his dad, nodding. His mum leaned forward on the table and smiled sweetly at us.
"Of course everything is okay, it seems like you've found yourself a lovely boy." She then turned to me. "So Kirishima, tell me everything-"
————————————————————————
Feeling like trash, yeehaw