48.

The sound of Rosie crying through the baby monitor woke me up early in the morning. I felt Harrys arm wrap around my waist, giving me my daily morning cuddle.

"I'll go get her." Harry kisses my cheek and gets up.

He comes back soon after with Ro. She is so big, 1 year in 3 months. It's so crazy to think about.

Harry lays back down with Rosie laying in the middle of us. Sometimes I still can't believe I created such an amazing, beautiful child.

"So what's your plan today?" I ask Harry.

"I'm going over to Louis' house later to watch a football game. What about you?"

"I'm going to see Quinn and Danny. I haven't seen them all week." I tell him.

Rosie starts to fuss, indicating she's hungry. I take her in my arms, and pull my shirt up so that she can drink my milk.

"I will never get sick of that view." Harry smirked.

I laugh. "Oh shut up."

Harry shakes his head. "No I'm being for real. You feeding our child is sexy."

I roll my eyes. "Weirdo."

He chuckles and gets out of bed. "Tea?" He asks me.

"Yes please." I smile.

He walks to the kitchen, and I get up with Rosie still being a fiend for my milk.

I sit down on the couch watching Harry prepare our breakfast in just boxer briefs. Damn he looks so sexy.

He hands me a cup of tea, and sits down next to me.

I pull down my shirt as soon as Rosie finished.

"Let me see her." I gave her to him. Harry sits her up on his lap.

"Say Da-Da." Harry tells her. Rosie looks at him and smile, not knowing what he said.

"Ma-Ma." I butt in.

"Heyy!" Harry pouts.

I giggle and place my head on his shoulder, looking at Rosie.

"What should we do for her birthday?" I ask Harry.

"I think it would be great if we went to England to visit my mum."

I smile. "That sounds like a great idea."

Harrys mom hasn't seen Rosie in months, so I'm sure she would appreciate coming for Ro's birthday.

"The game is starting in an hour, so I should go take a shower." He tells me, giving Rosie back to me.

"Okie Dokie."

He looks back at me and smiles, walking to the bedroom.

After Harry headed out, I decided to get dressed myself. I threw on sweats, not caring what I look like at all.

When I got to Quinn's apartment, I didn't even knock, I just walked in.

I didn't see them anywhere, so I went to the bedroom to check.