5

Sasuke's POV

I was sleeping peacefully not until my older brother came in and jumped on the bed, "otouto wake up! We have to practice throwing Shuriken before I go to school. " he said, he only has gone to the academy for three years and since then he has been telling me to practice with him.

"Hn. " I said covering myself with my pillow and blanket. Then when I finally had thought he had left he suddenly yanked the blanket away.

I uncovered my head to glare at him, " c'mon, if you do you'll be my favorite brother. " he said.

"But onii-san I'm your only brother.... " I said to him trailing off, does he know something that I don't...

"Oh.... Yea, you're right... " he said nervously while I narrowed my eyes making him nervous.

"Please Sasuke, come practice with your older brother, and if you do I'll love you forever. " he said, so low he has dropped so low to the point of begging.

Oh please dear Kami never let me be like my older brother, please make me more mature and stronger than him.. Because what I'm seeing is that this family doesn't have a future...

"Hn, fine. " I gave up once he started to put his puppy eyes making me cringe a bit.

"Yay, but hurry up we only have thirty minutes left. " he said as he left to who knows where... Maybe he needed to take a dump...

Anyways just to get on his nerves I took my sweet dear time to get dressed and put my shoes on and so on. I also walked extra slow and when he saw what I was doing he carried me outside.

"Get ready! " he said taking a kunai, I nodded and followed his example, we paired up and started to shoot the kunai to the targets some were close while others were far away.

I had managed to hit four bulls eye while Itachi got to hit seven of them.

For a seven year old he sure is fast and because of him I too have becomed fast for a four year old, and because of our training and all, both our parents are very proud of us.

Training soon ended with us sparring with each other, with Itachi being the winner of course..

"Sasu-cakes, Ichi! Come here breakfast is ready! " our mother said calling us, I hated her nickname for me but it's better than Itachi's.

I started to snicker at how red Itachi got because of the nickname, "moooom, I don't like that nickname. " he whined.

"Hmm what about, tichi? Ich? Tachi? " she said while naming different nicknames.

"Tachi! I like Tachi better. " Itachi yelled out making mom and I laugh at how worked up he was over a nickname.

"Hurry up Tachi, you don't want to be late. " mom said while packing up his lunch.

He nodded and went to clean his dirty dish taking mine also and then went to give mom a kiss on the forehead while taking his lunch, "bye kaa-san, bye otouto. " he said then taking off towards the academy.

"Sasu-cakes you should go to the park and try making some friends" she said ushering me outside, "and Sasu-cakes dear I want you to at least make a friend or two okay? And if you do I'll make you your favorite tomato pastry. " she said, she is trying to buy me with my weakness, why mom, why?

I mentally groaned and nodded taking off towards the park. Someone better be my friend because I really want that tomato cake at all costs, even if I have to pay money for that friend, I will get myself a friend no matter what.
.
.
.
.
Naruto's POV