6

Sakura's POV

Today completes a week since the day that Hinata, Naruto, Sasuke and I hanged out.

It was fun it truly was, the most fun I have ever had in the years I been alive.

Today when I went to my daily visits at Ichiraku's I found a very hungry Naruto and uncle Minato eating a bowl of ramen when Naruto had three and still finishing one. How can a four year old boy eat so much? I will never truly know I can barely finish one bowl imagine three.

Naruto sure is one of a kind, he might act stupid or unintelligent but he is very kind, caring and smart just like his parents.

"Hi, Sakwurah-shan. " Naruto said with noodles inside his mouth.

"Naruto, don't talk with food in your mouth. " uncle Minato scolded him. While Naruto just laughed sheepishly.

"Hi Naruto-kun, Uncle Minato. " I greeted taking a seat next to uncle Minato.

"Hey Sakura-chan, and uncle Minato? Hmmm I like it. " uncle Minato said giving a smile that any girl would go crazy to see.

"Hey Sakura-chan today will be a reunion in my place, Kushina and I want you to go, it's going to be around four in the afternoon, if you want I can send Naruto and Kushina to go get you. By the way, Kushina wants to hang out with you, and have some girl time. We figured out you would feel uncomfortable so Hinata-chan and her mother will accompany you two, how does that sound? " uncle Minato said.

I never spended more than five minutes with aunt Kushina but I have nothing to loose.

"Sure, what time would aunt Kushina come for me? "I asked.

He paused for a minute, then switched the three bowls of ramen that Naruto had finished and placed them on top of his, with Naruto now slurping on his fourth bowl..

"Around now. " was all he said and in que aunt Kushina entered the ramen shop, she raised a questioning look towards Naruto and uncle Minato, then narrowed her eyes at the five bowls in front of uncle Minato and the bowl Naruto was finishing.

"Minato, what are you doing here? Don't you have hokage work to do? " she asked suspiciously.

"I um I finsished early and invited our son to eat a bowl of his favorite ramen and I guess I was too hungry that I ate five bowls of ramen... Hehehe I'm really stuffed... Honey! I told Sakura-chan about the girl time you and Misako-san and Hinata-chan were going to have today, just remember not to be late for the reunion. "Uncle Minato said nervously trying to change the subject. I wonder why he lied about the amount of ramen Naruto had ate.

Is aunt Kushina that scary that even her own husband has to lie, I wonder how scary she is..

"Hmm alright, and I hope you're not ditching your hokage work or else I'll make you clean the bathroom with a toothbrush. " aunt Kushina threatened uncle Minato.

"N-no of course not honey, I promise I will return after Naruto finishes. " uncle Minato said nervously.

Aunt Kushina narrowed her eyes suspiciously at her husband and her still eating son that annoyingly still was slurping the remaining ramen left, making aunt Kushina sigh.

"Hey Sakura-chan it's time to go pick Misako-san and Hina-chan. "Aunt Kushina said while picking me up, and then jumped to the nearest roof, and continue to do this as her red hair flowed freely and wildly.

'I love her hair. ' Inner for the first time in days spoke up.

'Yea me too, I hope one day our own hair will also be like hers, long and beautiful. ' I responded imagining myself like aunt Kushina maybe one day I will be like her, strong, independent, kind, and beautiful. However, I am a little self conscious of my big forehead, and because of that I will struggle to see myself beautiful. But I know that I am in my own way, I will never dare to see myself low or ugly because I am the art from the love my parents had for each other before they left the world.