Finn° Confess 🖐🏼

Summary: Forgiving someone is hard to do.

Y/N POV

"Noah, we have to tell him soon." I mumbled and faced Noah. Noah blinked and looked down at our interlocked fingers.

"I have to confess. I feel bad for doing this behind his back- Why do you feel bad? He cheated on you first and then bought you shit just to mend your relationship." Noah explained, I stayed quiet.

Me and Noah were hiding behind the hair and make up trailer on set of ST.

" I feel bad, because at the end of the day, he's still who I'm with. I fell In love with Finn." I whispered, Noah bit his lip and gave me direct eye contact.

"You love me right? Do you want to be with me?- Yes, I do. But, I still have to tell Finn. It only just seems right." I replied. Noah's arms pulled me closer and I smiled.

"I hated that we had to have a secret summer together, I want the fans to know about us, I want our friends to know... Those summer days with you were amazing." Noah whispered and grinned. I giggled and gave him little kisses on his cheek.

I know this was bad. And just because Finn cheated on me first, doesn't give me the excuse to end up cheating on him as well. I just wanted to feel loved, and Finn hasn't showed me much...

Yeah, we should've broken up but, a part of me still feels for Finn. And I was confused about it.

Finn planned a summer vacation with his friends and didn't even include me. His friends brought their girlfriends along on their trip... And where was I? Alone. And then I spent my Summer with Noah, and something clicked.

Finn doesn't even hug me anymore. Or invite me to his concert concerts. I felt like, a booty call... He urgently calls me when he's in need for things.

"When are you going to tell him?" Noah asked with raised brows, I stepped back and exhaled. Noah's cute smile appeared and he tugged on my shirt to bring me closer, I felt as he wrapped his arms around me again. I giggled.

"I'll tell him after his scenes done." I mumbled back, I then heard something drop. Me and Noah turned our heads to see Gaten and Finn standing there, Finn dropped his phone out of shock.

"What the fuck is this bullshit?" Finn spoke then came charging towards us. I stood between him and Noah but Finn pushed me outta the way.

-You like?