Chapter 21

Axels POV

"Babeeee! Stay in bed! I'm canceling my Alpha duties for the day." I whined pulling Helena tighter to me despite her protests.

"I need to go to the doctor, Axel. I-" I growled before she could finish her sentence.

"The doctor?! Who hurt you i'll rip their-"

"No one hurt me, Axel. I'm going to uh... talk to the doctor about... uhh... stuff." She pulled the rubber bracelet on her wrist and stared at me nervously.

She's definitely lying.

I'll just try and read her thoughts.

'I can't let him know i'm-'

"Stop reading my thoughts asshole!" She blocked me from her thoughts before I could finish reading them. "I promise i'll tell you when i get back."

I pouted, "Fine but i'm still not doing alpha duties today." I pulled the blanket over my head and shut my eyes so i could go to sleep.

I heard the door open and jumped out of the bed so i could kiss her before she leaves.

"Bye, I love you. Be safe and don't talk to strangers." I kissed her and she scrunched her eyebrows.

"There is no strangers babe the doctor is in the pack house and I know everyone." She kissed me back and I gave a sheepish smile.

"Right..."

"I love you too weirdo, i'll be back soon with news." She turned and strutted out the door, shutting it behind her.

I was showered and dressed when she walked back into the room holding a football.

"What are you up to?" I asked her with an eyebrow raised and a small smirk.

"Don't ask questions just follow me."

She's hot when she's bossy.

She's always hot actually.

"We don't have all day!"

How long have I been staring at her?

"About 2 minutes, now let's go!" She cheered and ran out of the room, with me right behind her.

I wonder what's she's planning?

Maybe she's pregnant?

Oh my gosh I hope she is.

Having a little boy or girl to keep safe.

Being a father with my gorgeous mate by my side as a mother.

My heart is swelling at the thought of having a family with her.

She led me into the back yard which had a target hung on one of the trees and the pack members were surrounding the place.

It was completely silent as Helena started talking.

"Now Axel, i'm sure you're confused. But don't worry you're not alone, because none of the pack members know what's going on either. Only my brothers know."

My heart thumped in my chest as I glanced at Falcon and Liam who shared a proud smile.

Helena placed the football in my hand and it felt hallow, like i could break it with two fingers.

I'm so nervous right now.

"Throw the football at the target and you'll understand what's happening." She gave me one of her melting smiles and I bit the inside of my lip.

I did what she told me to do and everyone watched as the football twirled and hit the target.

I felt cold and noticed Helena was away from me.

Blue powder popped out of the football and a huge banner popped out of nowhere that read 'Its a boy'.

It's a boy?

What does that mean?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NO WAY !!

'You will not cuss around our child like that!' I ignored my wolfs comment.

SHES PREGNANT.

WERE HAVING A BABY.

There she stood right in front of me holding a tiny pair of blue slippers.

I basically attacked her in kisses, careful to not hit her stomach and she giggled wrapping her arms around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her as close as possible.

I'm having a baby with the most important person in my life.

WERE HAVING A BABY.

"I love you so much." I told Helena, ignoring the cheers of the people around us, "So fucking much."

Hi this was lame :/

Love ya xoxo

adios