Mike° Catch 🌸 |2|

Summary: Read Previous Parts

-More of this SMOL bean

Y/N POV

"What time do you want me to pick you up?" Steve asked, I turned to face the Wheelers house and then back at Steve.

"I'll call you when Im done big brother. Have fun at your prom... And don't let the whole Nancy and Jonathan situation mess you up." I replied smiling, Steve rolled his eyes and grinned.

I hopped out of Steve's car and made my way towards the wheelers.

Mike POV

"I'm tired- No giving up, you're so close to finishing." I spoke interrupting her. She complained some more and just laid back on my bed.

"Once you're done, it's out of the way. Come on." I mentioned, Y/N sat up and frowned at me. I smirked at her face and nudged her arm.

"Mike, I hate science so much." She complained and then laughed, I blinked and helped her focus back on her work.

"One more paragraph. Talk about the whole point of Microbiology, write a conclusion." I replied. She scoffed and started writing one.

I grinned as I watched her write. When she arrived here, dad and mom asked her a bunch of questions so I had to quickly bring her up to my room so we could start writing.

"With my help, Mr. Clarke has to give you a good grade!" I mentioned, Y/N looked up at me and smiled.

"You promise?" She asked me, I blinked nodded in agreement.

"I promise." I whispered lightly.

Y/N yelled in excitement due to her finishing.

"IM DONE BITCH." She yelled, I chuckled and she faced me. Her smile was the best part about tonight.

"Thank you so much. About tonight." She mumbled, I was about to say something, but she leaned in and hugged me. Unexpected hug.

Y/N pulled back and grinned.

"Mike? What's the real reason on why you offered to do my report?" Y/N asked. I stayed quiet for a sec then exhaled.

"My friends, they, invited the new girl max to the party and I distanced myself. I have nothing to do, and the girl that I use to like... She left, so that's that. And you seem cool, so I this was another way to become friends.." I explained.

Y/N raised one brow and smirked. "Instead of asking for my report, I would've liked it if you just asked me to hang out." She replied, I laughed and looked down at my fiddling fingers.

"You would have said no. You're a cheerleader and I'm apart of the AV club." I mumbled back. Y/N laughed.

"So what?- I'm saying that, cool girls like you don't actually hang out or like boys like me. I'm a nerd." I replied.

Y/N sighed. "You're so wrong. I love nerdy boys. Smart boys over inconsiderate jerks." She mumbled while smiling at me.

-enjoy 🌸😂👀😍🌸💗