SSG Male Reader x Surpreme Kai of Time

(In this Story, you become the Super Saiyan God instead of Goku and can become it whenever you want)

Y/n's POV
was was on Bulma's boat party watching everyone play and relax, Krillin and 18 playing with Marron. Piccolo in shock that he blinked in Gohan's Wedding Photo, Trunks hanging out with Goten, and Bulma and Vegeta talking to Goku and ChiChi...and Buu eating all the food. "Boo!" I hear as I feel two hands grab my shoulders and I scream a little. There standing in front of you're friend The Supreme Kai of Time. "Oh it's just you, Don't scare me like that!" She giggles. "I'm sorry y/n." "Apology accepted."

No Ones POV

You fly down to the ship and you feel a overwhelming power coming toward the ship. "What the..." Vegeta says as we all look up and we see a purple cat with what looks like ancient Egyptian clothing and a woman with a staff and white hair and blue skin. Goku Vegeta and you go Super Saiyan and fly to them.

Y/n's POV

I look at the purple cat, then I look over at the Supreme Kai of Time and she was horrified "Give me all of your delicious food before I kill everyone of you...well well well what do we have here, the supreme Kai of time." The cat said something to his friend and then Supreme Kai of time teleported away into a cage of some sort and I fly towards them "Let. Her. Go!!!!" I yell as I start to turn into a power beyond Goku and Vegeta. My hair turned red and I was stronger then ever.
*Time Skip*
No ones POV
You were  in Outer-space fight the purple cat when he created a giant fire ball. You create a Super Sprit Bomb (the one that was used against Super Buu) and they both crash into each other making a huge explosion making both of you fall to the ground, by then the Supreme Kai of time was there and saved you "ha...ha...." you laugh as you pass out. When you awoke you were in the hospital with the Kai of time with you. *5 years later* you are happily married and a father to a purple boy and a human girl who can both go super Saiyan.