GYL vs YIYS 21-22

"Host, why do you want to scare her?" System voiced its doubts.

Gu Shengyin said with a bright face: "I scared her? I only stated the facts. Whether she overthinks it depends on herself."

System: It always felt that the host was developing in a direction that she shouldn't be.

Ji Yu received news from his subordinates, and carefully read it twice. With a small laugh: "I originally thought she was a lazy, noble Persian cat. Unexpectedly, she turned out to be a small wildcat who bares her fangs and brandishes her claws." He only felt that Jiang Lingzhen was even more lovely like this. He wished he could immediately go to her side and look at her.

Gu Shengyin was sitting in a chair listening to Hu Zhu report on how Second Young Lady was suspicious towards everyone during this period of time. The food in Lianfu were tested for poison before they were allowed to enter. The courtyard was tightly guarded.

She laughed. Jiang Yunshan really scared herself. Even if she really wanted to start with Jiang Yunshan, she would not choose to do it in Jiangfu, after all, she was the future Crown Prince's Ce Fei. If something bad happened, although it would be unlikely to have serious consequences, Jiangfu would still have some troubles.

Soon, it was time for Jiang Yunshan to get married.

A Ce Fei could not wear red, could not be carried in an eight-person sedan, nor have the qualification to enter through the main entrance of the fu.

Additionally, Princess Wencheng, who was fed up with Jiang Yunshan, hastily prepared her dowry that was just enough to keep face.Even the red lanterns were not hung up in Jiangfu.

Fortunately, with the Imperial family's rewards, outsiders watched Jiang Yunshan's endless grand scenery. A discerning eye could see that this new Crown Prince's Ce Fei might not be favored. The Crown Prince might not necessarily care too much about her. If he truly cared, he would not have fooled around with a maidservant a fews day ago.

Jiang Yunshan would soon discover that marrying the Crown Prince would not be as good as she imagined.

After three mornings, the bride made her first return to her parental home.

Jiang Yunshan was alone when she returned to Jiangfu. The show of extravagance, on the contrary, was quite adequate, after all, there was only Jiang Yunshan currently in the Crown Prince's backyard.

Gu Shengyin looked at Jiang Yunshan in her extravagant clothing who was laughing in her heart, unaware that this smiling expression removed layers of make up. What stuff was left on her face?

Gu Shengyin had the system in her hands and naturally knew that Jiang Yunshan got out of bed on the second day of her wedding night. The Crown Prince also took a fancy to Jiang Yunshan's maidservant who she brought along, Lu Xiu.

Princess Wencheng was ill and did not attend. Only Jiang General hastily received Jiang Yunshan.

Jiang Yunshan did not seem to be very willing to stay in Jiangfu. After having lunch, she hurried back to the Crown Prince's fu.

In the following days, Gu Shengyin led a leisurely life. Every day, she listened to the news informed by the system, and waited for the right opportunity to strike.