THS vs MWCR (21-22 End)

She smiled gently and bowed to the sole idol of the Light God in the great hall.

"Oh Light God above, your most faithful believer, Hathaway Louise, pledge to dedicate the most pure body and mind to you with no second heart for a lifetime. If there is betrayal, let me be punished with no redemption eternally."

The Light God supported his chin with a hand as he looked at his believer with a smile. She said that her whole heart was offered to God, but did not mention anything about her chastity.

He recalled her abundant bizarre facial expression when in private, and it was completely different than this holy, dignified appearance. The Light God held his forehead and laughed.

How...could she be so cute.

The entire hall was quiet. Only Gu Shengyin's clear voice echoed in a steady pace.

The idol above did not react one bit.

Gu Shengyin turned around and leisurely looked at Heidi.

Heidi's eyes widened: "Impossible. This is impossible! I clearly saw it with my own eyes..."

She knelt down under the Light God's idol and prayed to God, "Oh God above, you must have been deceived by this woman. I saw with my own eyes that she is not chaste. She...ah!"

Everyone stared in horror as a golden fire of nothingness ignited from her body.

Looking at the woman who was rolling on the ground because of endless pain, everyone remembered her oath from earlier, "God of Light above, if I, Heidi, am maliciously vilifying the reputation of the Saintess, let me be bathed in the Holy Fire, and be irredeemable for life!"

God was omniscient.

Gu Shengyin looked at Heidi, who had previously knelt and prayed under God's idol, with no pity in her heart.

In any case, her scheme was unsuccessful. Now, she was pleading while kneeling on the ground, afraid of Hathaway.

"Take this sinner away and expel her from the Holy Church forever!" Gu Shengyin said indifferently.

Immediately, there was a clergyman who came out from the side and brought Heidi, who was in excruciating pain, away.

The sacred fire on her body was God's punishment, which was inflicted upon Heidi's soul and did not affect others.

The Emperor of Aoqi Empire also immediately said that territories of the Aoqi Empire did not welcome sinners who were rejected by God.

Heidi's anguished voice gradually became distant, and the blessing ceremony that was previously interrupted started once again.

Only this time, everyone had a deeper understanding of the God's Saintess. Their attitude towards her had become more and more cautious.

The Emperor of Aoqi Empire personally picked up the Crown Prince.

Gu Shengyin gently condensed the power of purifying light to her hand above the area between the baby's eyebrows: "May the Gods above hear my prayers to grant the most beautiful gift to this child, allowing him to possess unrivaled talent and a beautiful, unselfish character. May he become the most heroic warrior on the mainland, and the most enlightened monarch, bringing peace and prosperity to his people."

She opened her eyes and withdrew the power from her hand.

At this time, the baby held in the arms of the Emperor suddenly opened his eyes and looked at Gu Shengyin with a giggling smile. His emerald green-colored eyes were perfectly clear, like the most transparent crystal.