Light Queen of the End of the World vs. The Space Ability Woman 1-2

When Gu Shengyin was preparing to enter the next world, the system cautioned her: “Host, I recommend you be mentally prepared.”

Gu Shengyin was suspicious: “What’s the matter? Is the next world difficult?”

System: “The environment is relatively bad.”

Before Gu Shengyin had time to ask the system why the environment was bad, she found that she had already changed settings.

Gu Shengyin: …Ever since the strength of her soul was finally strong enough, the system no longer treated her gently at all and clearly used to remind her before transmitting information! 

She hadn’t opened her eyes yet, but noticed that her surroundings were terribly bumpy. When she opened her eyes, Gu Shengyin discovered that her hands and feet were tied up and she had been thrown into the back seat of a car.

It took her a while to digest the story line.

She also understood…what a ‘bad environment’ meant.

This world was the apocalypse.

The original Li Shengxi was a Red Noble third generation1 and was the only daughter born in the three generations of the Li Family, so it could be imagined how much love and doting she received.

Additionally, Li Shengxi not only had a good family background, she was also beautiful and hardworking. At the age of 18, she was admitted into the best university of Hua Country and studied at the imperial capital.

If there was a time when the original Li Shengxi was not content, it was in regards to Zhong Lingyu, someone she had known since childhood.

Zhong Lingyu was this world’s second female lead.

Li Family’s and Zhong Family’s positions were different. The juniors were also competing with each other since childhood, refusing to lose.

Zhong Lingyu and Li Shengxi had been competing with each other since childhood, whether it be in regards to appearance, achievements, studies, and even their boyfriends.

The appearances of the two each had their own merits. Li Shengxi was gorgeous, too bright and beautiful to look at. Zhong Lingyu was exquisite and delicate, willowy with the temperament of a lily. 

The two refused to relent. They were both admitted into Imperial U University in the same year and were known as the Imperial University’s campus beauties.

What made Li Shengxi the happiest was that the man Zhong Lingyu liked was her own boyfriend.

She felt that this matter gave her great pride, but she never would have thought that what her boyfriend, Zhao Ziqi, was after was Li Jia’s influence in the military.

However, Zhong Lingyu relied on help from the largest ability organization at the time, the Northern base “Frost”. She had heard rumors that the leader of Frost was fond of beauties and thought of a scheme against Li Shengxi.

Taking advantage of Li Jia’s inattentiveness, Zhong Lingyu’s seniors secretly knocked Li Shengxi unconscious and took her away. Who would have known that before they reached the north, they encountered a zombie tide midway.