Blackpink House. #46.

A/N: Lisoo

•••

"Yes!" Lisa cheers when her toast pops up. "No!" She frowns seeing that it's burnt.

The Maknae was the only one awake, and was trying to make breakfast for her still sleeping unnies.

It seemed impossible with the amount of bread she's thrown out because they were too burnt to salvage.

"Maybe if I cover it in Jam they won't notice..." Lisa says to herself.

Leo stood by her side as she lathered jam onto the toasts before plating it and going upstairs.

She stopped by Jennie's room first. There were two lumps on the bed, as she suspected.

As she approached them Dalgome growled making her flinch. "Get out of here!" She whispers.

Dalgome makes no move to leave and instead rests back onto the bed. Lisa sighs and sets her toast onto the bedside table.

"Wahhh!!!" Lisa smiles crawling on top of them.

Loud groans filled the room and the two shuffled deeper under the covers.

"Wake up, Unnies!" Lisa smiles while hugging them.

"Get off!"

"Go away!"

"Wakey Wakey," Lisa coos. "I made breakfast!"

"I knew I smelled something burning." Jennie mumbles.

"Limario Get off of me, I'm naked." Jisoo mutters from under the covers.

"I'm naked too." Jennie says, her eyes still closed.

"I don't care! Wake up!" Lisa shakes them.

"NO!" They both say.

"If you don't get up and eat my breakfast right now, I'm getting naked too!" Lisa huffs, crossing her arms.

"I'm up!"

"I'm awake," Jennie says sitting up. The covers fall off of her chest exposing her bare torso.

Lisa's eyes widen and she shouts before jumping off the bed and running out of the room.

Jennie looks down at her chest with furrowed brows.