❤THIS LOVE - 80❤

_

_

As I enter inside his cabin, he instantly hugged me and peck on my cheeks.

He was looking in my eyes as he says, "Baby.. if you told me earlier that you're coming, I would sent a car to pick you up." He caress my cheeks. "Take care of yourself first Sohyun-ah.." He smiled sweetly. 

"I just meet someone." He looked confused. "That someone looks a lot like you..." I touched his nose.. "same nose.." I touched his lips.. "same smile.." I touched his hairs "sam--"

"Sohyun-ah.." He quickly held my hands as I was further moving my hands on his face. 

"And he calls you Dada.." I said as I remember how Hansung kept on repeating that he wants to meet his dad.

"Why..? Why..?!"

My eyes were brimming with tears, I felt hurt, I was so hurt by his behaviour.

"I was going to tell you.."

"When?!"

"I just ne--"

"Dada!"

Suddenly, Hansung came inside and hugged Taehyung's legs.

Taehyung couldn't utter a word while the little boy kept on talking random things... Baekhyun mouthed sorry to Taehyung as he was standing outside at the door frame.

I was going to move out but he held my wrist. "Don't Sohyun-ah.."

"Is Hansung.. y-your child?" I asked while my tears started to fall eventually. 

"Sohyun-ah please understand, he is my--" He was going to tell but Hansung interrupted.

"Dada, why is your baby crying?"

This stupid kid.. 

Again calling me baby!

Taehyung carried Hansung in his arms and pulled my waist closer to him.

"Han-ah, don't call baby to your mom." He said as he looks in my eyes with a smile. "She is your mom han-ah.." 

"What?! When he--"

"Mommy is rude!"

"Han-ah don't--"

.

.

.

"Sohyun-ah wake-up..! Sohyun-ah...!" When I opened my eyes, I saw Taehyung worriedly looking at me. "Are you fine?"

"Where is Han-ah?" I asked while he opens a bottle cap and gave me. "Taeh--"

"First drink water.. I'll tell you once you calm down" He said as he looked tensed.

"But--"

"Sohyun-ah.."

He pleaded while I confusedly agreed to drink water but still.. my mind was somewhere else. 

Hansung was there, I saw him, I felt him.

"Sohyun-ah.. you will not go anywhere without informing me." 

He suddenly pulls me into a hug. "You almost scared me.." He mumbles as his hands moves in circles at my back. 

"W-What happened..?"

"Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't took care of you." He firmly holds my waist as his face embraces on my neck. "I was so scared when you suddenly fainted... even I tried harder but you didn't opened eyes. I.. I thought.. I-I.. lost you." 

"Taehyung-ah.. I'm fine." I hugged him back as I tried to convince him.

I felt so hurt, I made him worried.

What about Hansung..? 

Am I over thinking.. but I felt him.. he was real.

"Sohyun-ah, please don't do this to me.. I don't want to lose you."