C22

His Priority

THE DAY WAS ALREADY cloudy, showing that it was time to go home. The sound of car hones started to be heard as the city was busy because there were a plethora of people rushed to go home.

The noon was busy and the road was full with cars. Looking up at the sun that was about to close its eyes, Taehyung smiled genuinely.

"Beautiful, " he spoke to himself, letting himself to enjoy the scenery for a few moment while waiting for Eunna at the car park.

Everyone had head home already. No cars were seen at the car park anymore. Taehyung was wondering; what took her so long to finish her work?

Speaking out of the devil, Eunna made her appearance in front of him. "Okay, I'm done," she sighed as she opened the car door and made herself into the passenger seat; right beside Taehyung.

It was weird to see her to be that tired. Her face looked exhausted.

"Are you okay? " Taehyung asked, his eyes were focus on the only figure in front of him. She didn't look like herself, like she used to be. For the whole day, she was acting like someone else.

She sighed. She knows Taehyung was just concerned about her. "I'm absolutely fine. Just a bit tired. No worries, " she answered with a small smile on her tired face. Even her smile was different.

Taehyung knew something was wrong but he didn't want to ask her on the spot because he knew she wasn't in the mood.

"Alright then, "

Once they reached home, Eunna made her way straight into her room without saying a word to Taehyung. As he said, she acted differently today.

Maybe the words they threw at her was too harsh. Eunna is still new in this world. In Taehyung's world.

As a person with fame and power, he always needs to bear harsh words that was thrown to him. Complaints, judgement and criticizes are normal to him; since the first day he decided to be a CEO.

Having rivals, opponents and haters in his daily life isn't weird or strange anymore. He had been used to it.

But opposite to Eunna, she wasn't used to this kind of environment. And Taehyung couldn't do anything with that. He can't make her accept his lifestyle at once because she was still new. But soon, he believes she'll be okay.

His slender fingers reached his tablet, scrolling down the pictures in the album. He was bored and Eunna wasn't in the mood to talk to him. So he decided to flashback some old memories by going through the album.

There were some pics of him wearing school uniform. Messy hair, small eyes and a food was all over his shirt. He looked hilarious and terrible. Looking at his childhood pictures can somehow disguise himself.