can you survive marble hornets?

Aries:no(instade you disappeared just like Jessica)

Scorpio:no(the static noise in you're head from the operator was to high pitch so instead of passing out you died)

Capricorn:yes (because you survived the operator static(!_! How!?!!)

Cancer: no( you were killed by Alex because he shot you with his gun)

Pieces:no(because you got lost in the woods for to long and you died from both hydration and starvation)

Libra: maybe....(who knows?...)

Leo:yes(when masky attacked Alex his gun that was on the floor...
You took the chance and take the gun and you shot Alex in the head
(Good aiming skills)

Gemini:(your choice)

Sagittarius:nope(you think that throwing a frying pan at the operators head which did hit his head real hard but...
Did you think that was a great idea...
Nope instade you just got yourself in a real bad fate(why in the world would you use a frying pan 😑?and also where did you even get a frying pan from 🤔?)

Taurus:yes( when you're on your way to the woods you hit and then drove over masky with your car)

Aquarius:yes (just yes(tell me how you survived)

Virgo:nope(you got lost with pisces and you died in the same way just like pisces did)

And also I hope I enjoyed that.
And I shall now bid you farewell and good day to you.