❥ Chapter 34.

9,000+ reads?! you guys! this in insane. we're so close to 10,000! let's try reach it, it would be absolutely amazing (,;

I wake up, sun leaking on my face. I frown my eyebrows trying to locate what has woke me up.

My phone is ringing.

"Hello?" I anxiously answer the phone. It's 7am, who could possibly be ringing me at this time?

"Happy birthday sweetheart!" My moms bright voice shouts down the phone. "Thank you" I try hide a smile even though she can't see me.

"I have all your presents at home" I can hear the smile on her face through her words, "Are you coming home today?" She asks.

"I'm not sure, Amelia asked for a sleepover yesterday and I'd completely forgotten about my birthday so I said yes. Then Henry said we should go out so I think we are tonight. I don't know what's happening" I nod along with my words.

"Oh, okay" My mother sounds glum through the phone but resumes back to cheerful, "Well you haven't celebrated your birthday with friends for ages so go have fun!" Her voice bounces down the phone.

"Thanks mom" I jump excitedly.

We say our goodbyes before I rest my phone back on the nightstand rubbing my eyes from sleep.

I've never spent a birthday with friends, when I was little I had birthday parties but I didn't want them, mom planned them and moms used to force their kids to come because I didn't have any friends and they felt sorry for me.

I sigh thinking about going back to bed until I hear a soft muffled knock at the door.

"Hello?" I answer. My curiousness is replaced with the biggest smile when Issac's head pops through the door.

"Happy birthday princess" He wishes with a massive grin. He runs over to my bed wrapping his arms around me.

"Do I get a birthday kiss?" I look up at him, blinking my doe eyes.

A soft grunt comes from him, "The things you do to me, Darcy" He whispers before attaching his lips to mine.

My body tingles giving me goosebumps. I smile against his lips as he pulls me closer.

"You're so cute in the morning" He looks down at me searching my face, squatting another kiss on my lips.

I hum in response brushing his morning hair out of his face. "Darcy?" His fingers roam around my chest, outlining my collarbone.

"Hmm?" I look up at him.

"Do you really want to be together?" He's asked me that question several times since last night and every time the same worried expression leaks into his eyes.

"Yes Issac, I want to be with you" I plant a soft kiss on his jaw, "But, I want to be asked properly" I smirk up at him.

"You really want me to ask you?" He raises his eyebrows, smiling goofily at me.

"Yes" I giggle watching his eyes, "Well it's a good thing I have something prepared" He wiggles his eyebrows. I whine when he gets up leaving my body cold.