Chapter 4-2

DATE
November 6th, 2038
TIME
19:56:20
LOCATION
Hank Anderson's Home

The drive to Hank's house was quiet as Connor was making his report to Cyberlife. Knowing him, my name has probably popped up some where during his report. After about 20 minutes or so, we made it to his house....or....nevermind.

"Connor. We're here" I said as I looked at him and he was still making his report. I sighed and gotten out of the car, walking to the front door.

Now, I didn't want to break anything, but I didn't want to use the key to the house that I still have. However, I ended up using the key and walking into the house.

"Hey, Sumo. I haven't seen you in years" I mumbled, petting him and slightly smiling. "Where's dad at?" I asked as I looked over up and saw him on the floor, passed out.

Connor walked in after a few and went to Hank, only to slap him and he groaned. "Connor?" He asked as I raised an eyebrow at him, watching as Connor helped Hank up. "Leave me alone, you fucking android! Get the fuck out of my house" Hank shouted, fighting back. "Thank you in advance for you cooperation" Connor said in a tone that made him sound like a smartass.

"Sumo! Attack!" Hank ordered as Sumo didn't move, but laid down. "Good dog! Attack!" Hank said as Connor managed to get him to the bathroom and sat him in the tub. "The hell are you doing?" He paused and looked around. "I don't wanna bath, thank you" Hank said, getting up, but Connor pushed him down. "Sorry, Lieutenant. It's for your own good" Connor said before turning the shower on.

"Argh! TURN IT OFF!! TURN IT OFF!!" Hank shouted as Connor turned the water off. It took Hank a few seconds or a minute to adjust before he spoke again.

"The fuck are you two doing here?" Hank asked. "A homicide was reported 43 minutes ago" He said as Hank looked at me. I shrugged. "I must be the only cop in the world that gets assaulted by his own fuckin android" Hank paused, then looked up at him. "Can't you just leave me alone?" He asked, sounding sincere.

I guess he just wants to be alone and think.

"Maybe, you should think about leaving the case to Dahlia, that way I can focus on my mission" Connor said as I scoffed and shook my head. "Why did you-"

"Your goddamn mission, that's all you care about, huh?" He asked as I walked out of the room, not wanting to hear them go at it. Instead, I walked around and explored the house a bit.

Nothing has changed at all, except for the excessive amount of alcohol around the house. Connor came out and started exploring along with me. "Is he okay?" I asked as he nodded, not saying a word and looking at the gun.

"What were you doing with the gun?"

"Russian Roulette! Wanted to see how long I could last! Must've...collapsed before I found out..."

"You were lucky. The next shot would've killed you" He said, before getting up and looking at the two photos. I knew what they were, so I looked away.

"Hank lost a son, and his daughter is standing right here. I wonder how Hank feels..." He asked as I looked at him confused. "Pardon?" I said as he showed me a photo. It was me at my middle school graduation. I was smiling with being held by my dad, who stood right next to me. Three years before that incident occurred.

"It's a long story...told in due time, Connor" I said as Hank came out in some stripy shirt.

"Be a good dog, Sumo. I won't be long"  Hank said and walked out with Connor behind him. I rubbed Sumo's head and sighed. "Be good, Sumo. I'll be back soon" I said and walked out, locking the door and getting into my car with both gentlemen silent.