Chapter Twenty-Three: "Prison Food is Good For One Thing: Sticking Up a __hole"

Leo groaned as he picked his head off of the cold hard floor. He definitely wasn't in his room. "Hey Lion, glad you could finally join the party," he heard a familiar voice utter. He opened his eyes wearily and saw Aquarius in front of him. Leo jumped up and breathed heavily. He closed his eyes and tried to teleport but when he opened his eyes he was still in the same place.

"Ophiuchus stole our powers," came another voice. Leo swiveled to see Capricorn sitting in a corner.

"You," he growled,

"Leo, calm down, this one is actually her," Sagittarius said. She was sitting next to Aquarius, her hair was mussed and her eyes were underlined with purple.

"Yeah," Capricorn said quietly, "I never came back after you left me at the fence," Another sigh, this time from somebody else, Leo turned and saw Virgo,

"She was the man we saw. She had just discovered her power: Shapeshifting," He leaned his head against the cool wall. Leo's head felt dizzy with all the new information, he tried to get his mind off the fact that they were trapped,

"Where's Libra?" He asked. Sagittarius answered,

"She hasn't woken up yet," she pointed to Capricorn, who sat with Libra leaning on her shoulder, "We're hoping she's okay," Virgo said, "Hopefully nothing much happened to her, maybe Ophiuchus just knocked her out worse."

"So, what do we do?" Capricorn asked finally, the thought that had been running through all of their heads. They all looked at Virgo, who always had the ideas, but he simply shook his head.

  There was a grunt from Capricorn as Libra shot up and punched her in the stomach. Libra almost fell but Virgo caught her. Capricorn clutched her tummy. She slid down the wall until she was in a lying position and groaned,

"I'd be really angry at you if I didn't feel like throwing up right now." Libra gasped and placed a hand in front of her mouth,

"Oh no! I'm so sorry! Wait, no you're Ophiuchus. Wait, guys, I need to warn you about something. Wait, why are you here? Wait, where are the others? Wait, why are we in a jail cell? Wait," Libra started gasping for breath as she held the wall, trying to regain her balance as her head spun, "Oh my god. We've been kidnapped. We're going to die. He's going to kill us. Oh my god." She starting pacing around the cell, or rather, tripping around it. Everyone tried to calm her down but she continued to panic.

Suddenly she came into contact with a chest as she felt arms wrap around her. Virgo played with her hair as she breathed unevenly against him. He shushed her gently, "Hey, breathe, it's okay, just breathe." He felt Libra's tense body slowly relax as he sat her down next to him. She leaned her head against his shoulder and breathed slowly, trying to calm down. Virgo placed his hand on top of hers and she smirked up at him,

"Thanks, Lettuce-head,"

"That was so sweet, you had to ruin the moment didn't you," Aquarius said, sighing dramatically.

"Yeah, I'm definitely fine over here, just... gonna-" A retching noise echoed through the cell as everyone edged away,

"Ew," they all chorused, making disgusted faces as Capricorn emerged from the corner, her face slightly green,

"Yeah, somehow I don't think the punch was the only reason. The prison food here sucks." She said as Aquarius tentatively patted her on the back, keeping at a safe distance.

  They all nearly jumped out of their skins as someone rapped sharply at the metal door leading to their freedom, or leading to the start of their freedom, they still had a few doors after that. "Oh who am I kidding, my boss owns this place. I don't need to knock," said a familiar voice as the door swung open, revealing the dark haired and green eyed man they'd grown to detest in the short time they had known him. "And plus, why'd I knock? It's not like you have the keys, I HAVE THEM!" He shouted that last bit, prancing around on his feet and jingling the keys on his fingers.