🌀EPILOGUE 🌀

{Sophie's PoV}

" Adam." I moaned as My husband littered kisses on my chest. It was too early for me to wake up but my insatiable husband didn't understand.
He Never did.

Adam hummed against my skin as he continued his teasing. He absolutely loved marking my skin. Especially my breasts. Heck, I'd find hickeys even on the underside of my breasts. Adam moved his lips up before he nuzzled his nose on my neck, breathing me in. I moved my left hand to his tousled hair and combed through the soft locks. I looked at my ring and smiled, 2 months were done since Adams proposal, and these two months were the best of my life.

" Adam." I said as I massaged his scalp, "Have I gone fat?" I asked and held my breath. It was a random question but the thought was nagging me since yesterday.

" And why are you asking such a ridiculous question?" Adam asked and I shrugged. Not that I cared about gaining weight or anything, but yesterday after my shower when I was wearing my ring, it wasn't entering. After much struggle, it entered but it hurt like a bitch.

" Preciosa!" Adam said in a warning voice and I sighed.

" My ring, It wasn't entering my finger yesterday." I said. Adam held my palm and bought it down to his lips. He kissed the back of my hand before he spoke.

" Well that's cause even the ring doesn't want you to take it out." Adam said and I rolled my eyes. Adam didn't like the fact that I took my ring out and showered. But I always did because Adam slyly entered the bathroom when I was bathing and then we'd fuck. And I didn't want anything to happen to my expensive ring whilst water was involved.

" Tell me." I said hitting Adams chest lightly and he pushed himself up and stared at me. His intense eyes surveying my body from top to bottom making pleasure pass through my body. He was making me aroused and he knew it.

" Hmm let me see." Adam placed his palm on my left thigh and moved it to the side. He sunk his fingers in both thighs and effortlessly lifted me on him.

" Nope still perfect." Adam said and skilfully he thrust into me making me forget why I even asked such a question.

But as I combed my hair and stared at mirror I couldn't help but feel different. My pants fit my waist perfectly and my thighs didn't choke, then what was wrong with me. I turned around and looked at my ass and I shut my eyes, my ass had gotten bigger.
That's it.

And it was all because of the squats I was doing. I was becoming a lazy couch with Adams pampering and so I joined Adam with working out in the home gym. I helped Adam with breakfast and soon went to work. Elise as her usual self entertained me with her random rants and when the clock struck half twelve, I rushed out of the office.

I had told Elise I was meeting Adam but I lied. I had a doctors appointment. Lately my stomach was hurting a lot. I'd blame the clenching of my stomach as Adam gave me countless orgasms but along with my stomach, my back hurt as well. I wanted to meet the doctor and ask him whether or not I was exercising wrong.

Mr. Clyn was a funny doctor. He cracked lame jokes and made you comfortable before he made you spill the beans. I had met him when I just arrived at Washington. I asked him about my irregular cycles and whether I should take pills but he refused saying, let nature take it's own course and I shouldn't alter it. What doctor even says that in the twenty first century?

" Hello Mrs Larsen." Mr Clyn said as he kissed my cheeks as I sat on the chair.

He stared at me for a few awkward moments before he spoke.
" There's something odd about you." He said as he rubbed his chin. See even my doctor knew something was wrong with me.