Chapter 55: When You Smile

Elena's

"Merry Christmas bitchachos!" I screamed

Everyone looked at me and laughed

"Wow babe" Reece kissed my forehead

I smiled and hugged him. Yesterday was Christmas Eve, we had a lot of fun. Now it's Christmas Morning. My brother leaves tomorrow... I'm gonna miss him but he's done with college when summer starts so he'll be back home.

He handed me a box "Reece?"

"Hmm" he hummed against my neck

"What's this?" I asked

"Just open it princess" he backed up

I hesitated to open it "You better not be trying to kill me"

His mom laughed and his dad shook his head with a small smile. Ok now I'm scared

I opened it and my jaw dropped "Aw" I stared at the small puppy "Reece!" I started crying

Everyone smiled and I just picked the puppy "I'm gonna name it... Char"

"Babe it's a boy" Reece chuckled

"Oh even better! Char it is" I smiled

I sat him down and hugged Reece "thank you"

He kissed my cheek "anything for you"

After we all opened our presents we went to the dining room to eat. Reece's mother and I put hours into dinner so they better enjoy it. After dinner I played with Char, he's a small husky. My husky!

I threw a toy and he ran after it. He jumped in my lap and licked me "Ah" I laughed. I heard footsteps behind me. I looked up at Reece "Hi"

"Hi" he sat beside me "like him"

"Like him? I love him!" I squealed "he's so perfect and little"

Reece out his arm around my shoulder then Kayne and Audrey came in. Her baby bump grew miraculously over night.

Audrey pet Char and she smiled "he's cute"

I nodded "he is"

Reece kissed me and I smiled against his lips. I pulled away "Save some for later"

"Ew! That's gross!" Kayne gagged

Audrey whacked him "leave them alone"

I smiled and looked at Char "you're so fucking-"

Kayne cut me off "precious when you smile"

I glared at him "I hate you"

"I love you, I hate that I love you" Kayne sung

"Shut up!" I yelled

"And dance with me!" Kayne continued

"Kayne I'm gonna hurt you!" I growled

He laughed and Audrey laid her head on Kayne shoulder. I did the same to Reece except Reece kissed my head before I did. My brother walked in "Hey"

I jumped up and hugged him "I'm gonna miss you"

"I'll miss you too but I don't leave until tomorrow" he chuckled

I pulled away and looked at my feet. I let out a small sigh "Hey... when you get out of college you're definitely coming back, right?"

"Of course I am" he said quietly "I promise"

I smiled and hugged him again... damn I missed him