How to make Aurora jealous

Loki has always wondered if he is the only one in the relationship that gets easily jealous. At first he didn't notice it since he was always busy with his jealousy, but when a woman once tried to flirt with him, Aurora just laughed and even whistled in approval. Also when a man approached him with similar intentions, Aurora just patted Loki's shoulder and grinned. And this starts to bother him.

Loki's first and only attempt to make her jealous poorly failed to the point where it was just humiliating for him. The God of Mischief was dressed in his best attire and approached a foreign woman with the mischievous smirk that drives everyone crazy. Yet, it left Aurora cold.

"Oh, have you hit on her yet or can I? She's really hot." Aurora raised her thumb and just had her goofy smile on her face. Then Loki had just decided to give up. He didn't know that Aurora just trusted him a lot and knew him well enough to be certain of his loyalty until the day where they were stranded on a planet. This day has changed his entire view.

Now Aurora and Loki are on an island, their bare feet buried in the dry and warm sand and the sound of the ocean rushing into their ears. The heat of the three suns on the cloud-free day bothers Loki like hell, he can barely stand it and his long hair is attached to his skin, covered in sweat. Aurora doesn't feel any different but she knows that the heat is worse and basically torture for the Frost Giant.

"Okay... I admit that's on me." She mumbles apologetically and takes off her jacket, actually enjoying the sand beneath her feet if Loki wouldn't look so pissed. "Maybe we shouldn't have tried parachuting..."

"Because these were your old self-made parachutes? Maybe, no, we shouldn't have." Loki scoffs at her spontaneous and stupid idea as he seriously starts to struggle under the heat of the suns. Unbuttoning his shirt, he tries to cool down which is anything but easy. He's never been on such a hot planet. "Why did you have to choose this planet to land on?"

"Because I was like 'Water landing, yay'?" Aurora guesses awkwardly, even the turquoise ocean water is warm when she dips her toe into the water on the beach. Loki just glares at her and she winces. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

"Are you at least without injuries?" He then only sighs, trying not to be mad at her. Their landing was rough and straight into some bushes and palm trees.

"Yes, don't worry." She smiles at his concern and spots the Moon parked on another island, there is a huge distance between them and their spaceship. "We not only landed on the wrong island but are also equipped without my jet boots. I shouldn't have removed them just because I don't like sand in them. Uh, could you teleport us to the other island?"

"Not really." Loki's face is almost glowing and the heat weakens him, his mind is dizzy. "The heat doesn't do me well. I can barely use my sorcery skills."

"Well, shit. And we can't swim that far..." Aurora groans and starts to worry about her trickster, his cheeks are already red and she knows how much he despises the heat. "Okay, sit down under the palm tree, I'll look around and try to find something that brings us to the other island, okay?"

Nodding, Loki rests in the shadow that isn't really any colder and Aurora bites on her lower lip. She has zero technical equipment because it would be risky to lose it during the fall which now turns out to be a mistake, they also lack drinking water. In desperate need of a solution, Aurora actually quickly finds something in disbelief when she walks further away. There is some hidden wood revealed beneath huge leaves, almost captured under the plants.

"Loki! Here's a boat!" Aurora yells in relief and frees it from the green and blue plants. The God of Mischief stands up, stumbling towards her as he follows the direction of her voice. "It may look old but it still can be used!"

"Then let's leave this bloody island." He says and the two of them drag the old wooden boat closer to the beach until it meets the surface of the ocean. As both get quickly into the boat, the waves start to carry them away from the island and deeper into the sea.

"The wind here is at least a bit refreshing." There's just one paddle but Aurora doesn't mind and immediately grabs it as she starts paddling. The deeper they go into the water, the stronger the drift.

Loki doesn't want to be the weak one, especially since it's his duty to take care of her. "I can do that."

"Nonsense." She protests, tightening her grip around the paddle. "I can do this, just rest, it's fine– "

A beautiful melody suddenly cuts her off and Aurora frowns, glancing around. Also Loki doesn't know who is singing with such a peaceful harmony until he and Aurora look down. The head of a black-haired woman appears out of the shimmering water and the wonderful voice belongs to her. Her eyes are hypnotizing turquoise like the water and her skin resembles flawless porcelain. Neither of them has ever seen such a beautiful creature.

"Oh, my god... A siren." Aurora spots the flaked tail and is fascinated by the strange woman who keeps singing this wonderful song. "Hey, can you tell us where the stream of the sea isn't too strong, so we can cross the ocean to reach the other island?"

But the siren neither cares about Aurora nor about her question, no, her attention is directed to Loki who seems almost enchanted by the siren's beauty. As Loki is blinded by the beautiful chanting and leans lower towards the siren, the water creature places her hand on his cheek, her eyes locked with his.

"Ha ha, on Terra, we always had these fairytales about sirens that would enchant sea men to seduce them. But I'm not gonna hold this against you, that's probably a prejudice and I don't wanna discriminate against you, let alone be racist." Aurora laughs but it ceases when she notices how neither siren nor Loki listen to her words. The God of Mischief is captured in the siren's magical spell.

"I mean, your singing ain't bad, it's pretty good and I'd give it a solid 9. I heard better voices though. Don't you agree, Loki? Loki?" The auburn-haired girl grabs his shoulder and shakes him slightly but he only leans closer to the water and the siren smirks, continuing her singing. Aurora's patience shrinks with each second. "Loki. Loki!"

"He is mine." Now the siren speaks and presses her lips against Loki's. Aurora's friendly face cracks and the auburn-haired girl loses it completely.

"BACK OFF AND DON'T TOUCH MY MAN, BITCH!!!" Using the paddle, Aurora hits the siren's head and pushes Loki back into the boat. Rage runs through her veins and Loki breaks out of the seductive spell. He's completely taken aback by Aurora's reaction though and stares at both women.

"Ouch! What the hell?!" The siren growls but Aurora just hisses back.

"Leave us alone and don't you fucking dare to touch him again or I'll rip out your throat and place it on my Christmas tree!" She threatens the siren in a way that even Loki flinches and the water creature glares at her but gives in and returns to the depth of the ocean. While Aurora is panting from all the anger and screaming, Loki's eyes are still widened in shock. Aurora continues to paddle with full force, the fury strengthening her and the God of Mischief feels slightly guilty.

"I'm sorry, my love, my lips weren't meant for her."

"I know, I'm not mad at you." She huffs, still energetically floating the boat. "It just drives me crazy how this bitch kissed you, not you her. Men are automatically subordinate to sirens. I swear if there are more, I'll make freaking sushi."

Although Loki doesn't know what sushi is, he can't prevent a satisfying smirk at Aurora's anger. "You're jealous, aren't you?"

"Duh. Nobody touches my boyfriend." Aurora states and suddenly, she feels a pair of arms around her waist, pulling her firmly against a chest.

"You know, although this spell was pretty strong, I'm still subordinate to you, my queen." Loki mumbles into her ear, his lips placing kisses there. Aurora's rage slowly vanishes and she smirks.

"Let's get back to the spaceship as fast as possible."

A/N- First One Shot, and boy, how much do I already miss them :') Thanks to everyone who started to read my Bucky fan-fiction! Get prepared for Infinity War ;)