Dare 1: Blind make up challenge!

Note: Take notice I have not much knowledge towards the blind make up challenge, so plz don't bother me if I made an error.

No one's Pov:

Jesse silently sat on the bed and swallowed a pill. He heard a knock and turned around while quickly hid the bottle of pills.

"Jesse, come out. You've got a dare coming up." Said the muffled voice of DB.

Jesse sighed in relief. "Coming.

He heard faint footsteps before they were gone. He looked at the drawer which hid the truth and then left his room.

.......................

"You alright bro?" Asked Jessica, noticing his expression.

Jesse forced a weak smile, "I'm fine."

Jessica frowned but said nothing. She knew her brother was anything but fine, but decided not to push it for now. They were currently in the main room which contained cameras and few couches and coffee tables around. The people who are currently in the room were the twins, and Lukas along with a camera crew who were currently filming. 

"Hey, where's DB?" Asked Lukas.

"Don't know, just said I had a dare." Shrugged Jesse.

Lukas stayed quiet for a moment, "I have a bad feeling about this....."

"You're not the only one brother."

No more than five minutes did DB showed up, holding a grocery bag on her hand along with a few people behind her: Aiden, Maya, Gill, Axel, Petra and Petra.

"Alright, Jesse, Lukas the first dare goes to the both of you!" Exclaimed DB with a smirk.

Said boys looked at each other nervously while Jessica raised an amused eyebrow. The other looked confused when she pulled out a recorder.

"Here I have a record of one of the good people. People like me! I called them peers and my followers. I meet up which each one of them and they shout out their dares of questions! This first one is from a good friend of mine, Shira."

*CLICK*

"I dare M. Jesse to do the blind fold make up challenge on Lukas!"

Both boys were torn on whether they sigh in relief for not having the dare they had in mind or running away (at least in Lukas opinion since Jesse was laughing on the inside.)

He clapped her hands and the room went dark in flash before the lights going on. The first thing everyone noticed was that Lukas was tied up in a chair and Jesse was sitting in a chair with a blindfold covering his eyes, while next to him was a table with a make up kit.

"Aright lets get this over with. Once this is over i'm burning that make up. I still don't get why women put up this much make up." She muttered the last part to herself, but made sure everyone heard her. "I'm putting a five minute timer, so get cracking."

Time left: 5

Jesse wasted no time, he grabbed the nearest thing (which was lipstick) and began smearing Lukas chin and lips. Lukas was squirming, trying to get the rope to loosen, but it was worthless as the rope held him in the spot tightly.

DB and Jessica stared in mildly amusement while everyone else was laughing at Lukas misfortune and Jesse's horrible artistic streak. Jesse then threw away the lipstick behind him and grabbed an eyeliner. His hand touched Lukas face and said boy closed his eye when the hand was near. Removing his had from the cheek, he began smearing some eyeliner on his eyes. Lukas silently cursed. 

Time left: 3

The laughter got worse. Some were on the floor, some where trying (and failing) to remove their tears of laughter while trying to get a grip of themselves while the others were red on the face. Lukas face looked ridiculous and the expression on his face while he was silently cursing wasn't helping either.

Time left: 1

At last, Jesse threw away the eyeliner and grabbed the power brush and began turning Lukas' cheeks into a bright pink.

Time left: 0

"Aaaand times up! You can take off blindfold Jesse." Said DB, snickering.

Jesse did as told and laughed upon seeing Lukas face. Lukas was far from amused and demanded that they stopped laughing, it was not funny and to untie him so he can wash his face. Jessica took pity on the blond boy and did as he demanded. Lukas angrily left the room to find the bathrooms while laughter still took place.

DB looked at the camera, "Well folks, thats all for now! See ya next time!"

*Camera shuts off*