or get killed

bambi:
u awake

kimchi:
yeah
what are you doing up?

bambi:
can't sleep
you?

kimchi:
same

bambi:
wanna meet at the park across from my house

kimchi:
see you in 5

--

"hey." yugyeom said, walking up to bambam who sat on one of the toy mushrooms. he still had his hoodie on and yugyeom couldn't help but grin.

"hey." bambam smiled, getting up. yugyeom walked over to the swing set and getting on one of them. bambam followed behind him and sat on the one next to him, his feet barely touching the ground.

"how come you can't sleep?" yugyeom asked, looking at the boy who pulled the hood over his head.

bambam giggled a bit, but then blushed. "just thinking about.. things. good things. what about you?" bambam asked.

he couldn't sleep because he kept thinking about going on dates with yugyeom.

"i'm nervous, and thinking too much, like over thinking." yugyeom sighed.

he couldn't sleep because he kept thinking about the many ways he would mess up with bambam's confession tomorrow.

"what about?" bambam wondered.

"i think i'm going to confess to him tomorrow." yugyeom said, looking at bambam. "i found out that he likes me too. but i feel like i'll mess up."

"oh." bambam's voice cracked, getting up from the swing. "well. see you tomorrow." he muttered, walking away as he stuffed his hands in his hoodie pocket.

"bye?" yugyeom said in confusion. he started laughing a bit.

how could he have been so dense? bambam was so clearly jealous, yugyeom laughed more.

bambam cried softly as he walked up the stairs, shaking his head. he was so dumb for thinking of doing anything like that with yugyeom.

now he couldn't sleep because he was crying too much.

--

"TODAY IS THE BIG DAY MY MAN, how are you feeling?" minghao said happily into the phone.

"i think i'm gonna faint, i'm so nervous." yugyeom said.

"bro, it's gonna be okay. you know he likes you anyways. loves you."

"would if it's just a joke though?!" yugyeom said, running a hand through his hair as he got into his car.

"yugyeom, man, you're thinking too much. just take a deep breath."

"i don't even have a plan! oh my god, i'm gonna mess up."

"you'll know what to do when the time comes. i know you can do it, yugyeom. just stop being so nervous, okay? it's not even right away, it's at lunch. you'll have time to prepare." minghao said soothingly, making yugyeom smile nervously.

"if you say so.. alright, i'll see you there soon, bye."

--

when yugyeom got there, bambam's hair was pink. when did he do that? it looked really good, but still.

he had on white and pastel colors, he really looked like an angel.

"hey yugyeom!" everyone called over, grinning like idiots.

"hey." yugyeom smiled, sitting down next to bambam. "when did you dye your hair pink?"

"last night after i left." bambam said, running a hand through it. "does it look good?"

"yeah, pink is really your color." yugyeom grinned, making bambam smile softly. he nervously played with the ring in his pocket, already panicking about lunch time.

"thanks." bambam smiled, punching his arm softly. "good luck with the guy you like today.. i hope everything goes well and you guys date." bambam now mumbled, glancing off to the side sadly.

"yeah. thanks.." yugyeom said, gnawing on his lip.

"besides, what have you got to worry about? i mean, for fucks sake man, you're kim yugyeom."

"i've got so much to worry about.."

"relax! i'll record you and everything!" bambam smiled sadly, patting his shoulder.

"um. okay." yugyeom nodded, everyone getting up when the bell rang. bambam sped off to class without another word, leaving yugyeom and the gang behind.

"you got it all figured out man?" chanyeol asked, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"i don't know.."

"you can do this!" everyone said, trying to encourage the panicked boy.

"thanks guys.. i'll try my best." yugyeom smiled. he still panicked on his way to class.

only two hours and twenty minutes until his confession.

--

i wanted to make the confession a whole seperate chapter, so this is technically just a small filler? not that i have writers block or anything, but.

&

I NEED TO HOLLER.

SO I AM BABY SITTING THIS GIRL AND I PLAYED RED FLAVOR BY RED VELVET ON THE TV AND HER ASS WAS LIKE "lmao i hate girl groups because they're all sluts and only want guys. i hate them they're so stupid"

I WAS READY TO FIGHT HER 9 YEAR OLD ASS WHAT THE FUCK IS UP KYLE. BUT THEN I REMEMBERED THAT: i can not fight a child. my ass would be sued.

&

me: stop stop it is got7's worst song, it-
jaebum: haj-
me: IMA HAJI HAJI HAJI HAJIMA