Cedric Diggory/ The World Cup

Outfit above

You were the girl who lived, best friend of Fred and George Weasley

You were the girl who lived, best friend of Fred and George Weasley. As a child you grew up with the Weasley family. As Molly and Arthur were your god parents.

This made the boys like brothers too you, and a sister to Ginny. You and Cedric were close, since you were partners in most of your classes.
Of course you have developed a little crush on the boy.

Ever girl I'm Hogwarts had a small crush on him. He was sweet and kind, caring and brave. Cedric knew some of your dark secrets, like when you get annoyed at your friends he's the one you go and rant to. Never once did he judge.

Only you, Ginny and Hermione knew about your little secret crush on Cedric. If you told Fred or George they would freak out, because they don't like him. So you went Ginny and Mione for help.

Now you, Harry, and the Weasley we're walking towards Amos Diggory. You couldn't see Cedric which was a relief, until he fell from the tree right in front of you. Causing you to scream, he laughed at you.

You groaned, hitting his shoulder and walked away which he followed you to Mr. Weasley. They shook hands as you stood by the twins and the girls.

Once we all started walking, Cedric came back to my side. We talked all the way to the port key. Or the BOOT. We all grabbed on and it started turning you all began falling down.

But Cedric grabbed you so you didn't fall on your face like the others. You smiled up at him.
He wrapped an arm around your shoulder, while you leaned on him. The boys all stared in disgust as the boy had his arm on you.

Once you got to your guys tent you all went to settle down. We had about 3hrs before he game. Mr. Weasley left to get water.

"So when were you gonna tell u-." Started Fred as he and George cornered me.

"Us that you LOVE pretty boy Diggory. How could you do that-."George continued.