Chapter 1 [Un-Edited]

A/N ~ So this is my very first story. I have never done anything like this before, so some feedback would be nice. I hope you like my story. Enjoy! ~

Isabelle's POV

'You can do this Belle, just a little while longer' I think to myself. 'Get through this and you'll be able to go home and sleep.'

As I sit at my vanity, I check myself over. My blonde hair, which I got from my father, and my light green eyes, which I inherited from my mother, both look dull. "Ari, you're up," I hear Jeff, one of the security guards here, say. I check my makeup again and get up to do my set. 'Time to dance to survive' I think bitterly.

If you haven't already guessed, then guess what. I'm a stripper and have been for a little over a year. It's not an ideal job, but it pays the bills. Ever since my parent's death, when I was 18, I have had a hard time making a steady income. Even though I hate my job, I am thankful because, well let's face it, it pays well.

As I'm being announced on stage I mentally prepare myself for all the perverted bastards, who come to watch girls shake some ass and tits in their faces. It makes me sick, that's why I made Ari, my alter ego.

Ari is confident, seductive and has no problem working the pole. I had to create her if I was gonna survive here. It took a couple months to be able to build her up and keep her there when I perform. Sometimes Ari slips away and I become Belle, the small, shy girl, and I have to reel her back in.

I hear my name called, make sure Ari is in place, and walk onstage. I slowly, but seductively, walk to the pole and slowly twirl around. I do some other tricks and start to crawl towards some guy, who has money tightly gripped in his hand, and wink at him. I stand and start to take my top off, all the while dancing.

All of a sudden, I hear a loud growl and whip my head in search of the noise. I can't pinpoint the exact location so I shrug it off and keep dancing. After a few more minutes the dance is over. I walk off and start to do my rounds for tips.

After slight caresses and sultry winks, I feel my arm being grabbed. I spin around and see Doug, my boss.

"Ari, private room number 3," he says to me. I nod and start on my way. I walk into the room and see a beautiful man.

He has black hair, that looks so soft I want to run my fingers through, pink kissable lips, and icy blue eyes, that I could get lost in. And those icy blues are staring right at me and my exposed body. It makes me feel self-conscious and I am never self-conscious, not when it comes to my body.

I mentally slap myself for just standing there like an idiot and pull myself back together.

I walk towards him, swaying my hips along the way and stand in front of him. "What's your name, handsome," I ask him, as I straddle him and start to give him a lap dance.

I feel sparks wherever my body touched him and it deters me slightly but I keep going. I kept grinding my hips down. "It's Sebastian, kitten," he replies in a deep, sexy voice.

"Sebastian," I say, letting it roll off my tongue. He growls and his eyes darken. "Say it again," he rumbles.

I lean in closer towards his ear and whisper, "Sebastian," and then hop up and go to the mini stage that's in here. As I begin to dance, he gets up and yanks me down in his lap.

"Kitten, don't walk away from me," he says. I wanted to get off his lap, but the sparks felt intoxicating and I couldn't get enough. I wanted him to keep holding me, but instead I said, "No touching, handsome."

I get off his lap and stand in front of him once again. "Well, Sebastian it seems like your time is up," I tell him.

"Guess I'll see you around, handsome," I say in a suggestive tone. "Oh kitten, it will be sooner than you think," he retorts.

'Well, that's not weird' I think to myself as I walk out the room and back to the main area.

I see that's it's time to leave so I go to my dressing room and put on my normal clothes. Just a long sleeve white v-neck, black skinny jeans and my white converse.

I collect my earnings from Doug plus my tips and start the walk to my apartment. It's not far, just a block away. I noticed that the moon was full tonight and looked beautiful, but I didn't notice the person following, silently behind me.

~Phew, done. First chapter of MSM complete. If you see any grammar or spelling errors let me know because this is not edited yet. Thank you for baring with me through this chapter as I said before: first story.

Song:Grace VanderWaal- Clearly (because I'm addicted to her music)

~*Vote. Comment. Share*~