Chapter 2:That's my husband??

I'm late to update but it's the same for all of my stories since I didn't have internet connection in my village~!~T_T~

Anyway here I am now so let's start the marriage haha^^

"I will marry him."

OH MY GOSHHH!

And what about my life with him?I mean being wife and husband requires doing these things to be,or in my case,look like a couple.What will I do when he touches me and kisses me and....Yahhh stop.Stop Heidi!

Okay I should think in a positive way.Yeah that's it.I have to meet him first.And I might like him,his face,his style or even better his character.If he is nice and well mannered even if he's not so good looking I might get attracted to him.My type is not this super handsome,sexy guy with the bad boy character?And that's for sure.I really wonder how is he like?

Tomorrow my dad said that I'm not gonna go to school but at one of their house-or hotel,I don't know-to meet the man of my life.Or the man I will kill.Ugh gosh it's 4:50 and I have to wake up at 7:00.But how am I supposed to sleep like this,with all these thoughts about tomorrow.But I should at least try to sleep or my future husband will meet his future panda.

.

.

.

.

~얌마 니 꿈은 뭐니(Hey you,what's your dream?)

얌마 니 꿈은 뭐(Hey you,what's your dream?)

얌마 니 꿈은 뭐니(Hey you,what's your dream?)

니 꿈은 겨우 그거니(Is that all your dream is?)

I wanna big house, big cars & big rings

But 사실은(actually) I don't have any big dreams~

My alarm sound!Yeah I wake up thinking more carefully what my dream is because of BTS.But wait a minute...if it's morning then.Shit,my drama is gonna start soon.

Okay first shower,clean up,eat something and dress up.

"Mom I'm ready!"I shouted reminding my mom,who was sitting in the couch like a dark soul,that I'm gonna leave.She won't come with us since someone has to take care of my little brother and taking him with us is not the best idea since he's a crazy kid running with no stop and breaking things in his path like a tornado.When I see him like that I really don't want to be a mother.So in the end my mom stays home and me and my dad are going to the path of hell.

"Okay Heidi...but...are you sure you wanna do this?Think more carefully for one last time please."My mom begging me tried to make me change my mind.She already knows my answer though.

I smiled."Mom it's okay.I have taken my desicion and nothing's gonna change it.Dad is outside waiting,isn't he?''I tried to change the subject.I can't bare watching her like that.

"Yes he is."I walked and opened the door."Be careful Heidi."She continued and I turned to look at her with a smile,trying to calm her a little.

"Fighting!Haha."I cheered her and myself up and I went to my dad.He was already in the car and so I hurried and went in too.He drived for some hour and finally we are here.

Woah that's huge.These seconds it took me to look up and down the giant building were full of awe.Seriously is that even a house?We walked,pressed the bell and the door opened by a maid who greeted us and showed us the way to the boss's office.The inside like I was excepting of this huge thing,even more amazing full of the style of a rich and elegant man.