Chapter 25

Sage Valentino's pov:

Looking at the group of men sitting in my living room I had no doubt we would be able to take on Mr. Wright and his group of men. 

My friends from the fight club still don't know what's going on but they all agreed to help me without hesitation. I'm not one to brag, but the club works us all pretty hard so we're a pretty buff group of guys, most of us could snap someone neck if we tried, but we're not killers. 

Then there was Mitch's gang, a scary looking group of men. Some were buff, some were covered in tattoos, but everyone of them wore matching leather jackets that I knew held various guns. You never knew what would happened if you worked with Mitch's boys, but all I cared about was getting Annabelle and putting her father behind bars for the rest of his life.  

"Okay so I'm sure you all are wondering why you're here," I started, earning a few murmurs of agreement. 

"Well let me start by saying by this is my girlfriend Annabelle Wright," I announced as a picture of Annabelle smiling in New York appeared on the screen. 

A couple of the guys yelled out a congratulations but stopped when they saw the serious expression on my face. 

"Three weeks ago she received a death threat from her abusive father who found out about me and she ran away from me," I sighed. 

"This is Nicholas Wright," I growled turning to see the photo of Annabelle's father. "Her father and the man who ordered the kidnapping of his own daughter." 

"We believe he has these men working for him," Mitch butted in when he noticed me struggling to control my anger. 

They showed the picture and name of each man working for Nicholas before showing the video of Annabelle being kidnapped, at this point I had to leave the room in order to keep myself from breaking down. 

I took a deep breath and laid my head on the kitchen counter trying to think of anything but the bad things that could've happened to my Annabelle. 

When I finally composed myself they were discussing the building where we believed they bought her to. 

"We're going to need men coming at the building on all sides," I explained grabbing everyone's attention. "We will drive in different cars, all different colors and brands in order to reduce suspicion, and we have to arrive in ten minute intervals. Once we have the building surrounded we will have a group of men storm the facility, if they call for backup or don't come out after an hour the next group will enter." 

"Now I need everyone to take one of these maps," I said as Alex passed out different colored maps with different routs planned out.

"Whither color you get will be your team, go home tonight and take time to rest and prepare, the most important part of preparation will be studying these maps. In order for this plan to work we need to know our way around the facility just as well as they do." 

"Any questions?" Mitch asked. 

When no one raised their hand I decided to speak up. 

"Everyone will meet back here at five tomorrow morning, use the bathroom before we leave because you won't get a bathroom break until every last one of these men is in a police car," I explained. 

All the men nodded their heads and awaited my next order. 

"Go home, get your rest, we leave for Detroit in the morning."

I didn't sleep that night. In all honesty I haven't been able to sleep soundly since Annabelle left, It was driving me insane not knowing if she was safe and eventually I just stopped trying to sleep. Instead I spent my night obsessing over the building maps, making sure I would be able to  find my way around the facility with my eyes closed. 

Eventually I was thoroughly satisfied with my memorization and took to staring at the pictures of Annabelle on my phone. 

She didn't know about it, but I took a picture of her every chance I got, I had pictures of her eating, walking, and just staring off into space. My favorite photos were the ones I had of her sleeping peacefully, she would probably have a heart attack if she saw her bed head in the photos, but to me she looked like the most beautiful creature on the planet. 

I remembered the first time I ever noticed her presence at school, I was shocked by her beauty and scolded myself for not noticing her before. I thank God everyday for meeting her and I wouldn't have our love story play out any other way. Although now I was wishing I had kissed her long before that party.