1

Tom's POV

"And tell me what you think of this theory down in the comments below click the thumbs up if you did enjoy and subscribe for more! Love you all so much bye!"

It was a slow day so I was sitting in my trailer watching Y/n Y/l/n and her film theory. She just wrapped up how she thinks the reason Harry Potter didn't die in the forest was because he was the master of death. She so pretty and very logical. I was already subscribed so I could watch all her videos. 

"Hey man you want to grab something to eat?" Harrison said as he popped his head into my trailer.

"Uh, sure."

We head down to the Chipotle down the street and order our food. As we are sitting I tell Harrison all the things that Y/n says about Harry Potter and I can tell he doesn't care. 

"Dude you obviously like her. Why don't you follow her on Instagram?" Haz says to me.

"Cuz I don't want her to freak out. I mean imagine if your favorite celebrity followed you on Instagram?"

"Fair point. Wait. How do you know your her favorite celebrity?

"In her Q/A video"

I hear a ding in my phone with a notification from YouTube that Y/N has posed a new video. I decided to watch it in my trailer when we get back to set. 

*Timeskip

It's been about 1 hour since she posted and I'm sitting down to watch her video. 

"Okay lets see here... 'Reasons I like Tom Holland' ... sounds cool."

"WAIT WHAT?!?!?"

A/N 

OK I KNOW THAT THIS IS SUCH A SUCKY CHAPTER BUT IT WILL GET BETTER....

HOPEFULLY 

COMMENT WHAT YOUR FAVORITE COLOR IS.

and remember...

Keep Calm and Love Tom Holland ❤️