Connor x {mute} reader

((First one shot at 12am yeet))
Warnings: swearing, angst, and abusive past yet ends in a happy fluff))
((ALSO This is after Connor is deviant and rlly cool))

This was not how you wanted life to be, feeling the sun touch your skin as you ran down the chilly autumn alley ways of Detroit. The world was beautiful watching the leaves fall yet the home you were from was not.

It was always so silent, you once was able to fill the halls singing with your mother playing piano as a child yet those memories were gone. Mother passed from a surgical bleed out when you were only 9, leaving you with a emotionally unstable father and a android you got to name Leo. He looked after you when your mother passed. Yet one day, the world crumbled beneath your feet, after playing the piano and singing for Leo,  your father barged in grabbed you by your hair dragging you.

"You stay right fucking here." He threatened the android.

Forcing you into the kitchen, he held your throat and picked up a scorching tea pot filled with water down your throat burning everything viciously while you choked for air. Until Leo came in and knocked your father down away from you. Leo contacted the police and your father was taken way, as well as Leo. Leaving you alone in this world with no voice to use and no friend to accompany you.

Until today...

Taking a short cut home to beat the chilly night seemed like the best idea at the moment until i accidentally bumped shoulders with a man.

"H-hey I need your help..."it was a android and not in his right mind set and it was starting to cornering me. He started to block my path I were taking but before he could I decided. Run.

Running as fast as I could. Yet the man was faster than me. I threw stacks of tires down in front of him only to have a bullet wiz by my hat while I knew knocked down a couple of large metal beams, giving me time. I ran into a abandoned home and stayed there watching out a boarded window seeing him stand at the door so menacingly.

"OPEN UP!" The android pounded on the door demanding entrance. I saw two to three androids join him and start pounding on the door looking for a way in.

I shivered and held my phone dialing the police department, yet who was going to hear my
Call? My situation?

((Connor POV))

Hank didn't arrive at the office yet and Fowler was on the phone. So I sat at my desk flipping my quarter back and fourth.

That's until the phone at hanks desk started to go off, I looked around and no one seemed to care at all about what was going on, so I connected to it by placing my hand on top of it only to hear a loud banging and tapping, finger tapping on the phone.
{.--. .-.. . .- ... . / ... . -. -.. / .... . .-.. .--. / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / ... . -. -.. / .... . .-.. .--. / - .... . -.-- / .-- .- -. - / - --- / .... ..- .-. - / -- . / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / ... . -. -.. / .... . .-.. .--.}

"OPEN THE DOOR" was all I herd then what ever was holding the phone shuddered violently. The call ended before I told them I was on my way. I located the call and I was off.

Hank walked in to the office  and he turned around when I started to head out following me behind.

"Connor what the hell are you doing?"

"I got a distress call hank! I have to go!"

"Well I'm going with ya"

I nodded and we took off to the location, I hope we reach it in time.

((Reader POV))
They slammed on the door and I herd it creak from all the pressure. The call ended an I felt I was on my own. Running up the abandoned homes stairs in a attempt to hide only to find a big closet fill with old clothing to hide in.

I herd the down stairs door burst down and men flood the floor with pounding foot steps on the old dust settled wood. They looked everywhere down stairs, until I herd the steps creak under neath the weight of something.

Please some
One help me.

((Connor POV))
We pulled up to the property and ran out of car seeing the door Broken inward with the sounds of shouting voices.

"Hank you see what's going on down stairs and I'll figure out away in from the back."

He nodded "Connor you better not have dragged me all the way out fucking here to see gang affiliation"

"I didn't lieutenant"

We nodded and got out of the car, time to get to work. I traveled up a side ladder I found on the fire escape seeing a open window across a cat walk. I climbed up and walked in to only see a beautiful woman with (h/l) (h/c) on her knees crying with no sound coming out. She alone in a room being patted down with a gun to her head.

I pulled out my gun and held it still, only for me then to break the glass with my elbow to then have me and hand hold a gun. His at the girls head and mine at him.

"Let the woman go! Or I will not hesitate to shoot!" I yelled making the woman shudder.

"Why should I?" The man looked at me with a twisted grin and held the gun closer.

She gulped, her (E/C) showed fear and held sadness as well. I scanned her,
(Y/N) (L/N)
Age:24
Handicapped
(Dream job here)

I looked at the man,
"Give her up and you can get your sentence in jail started" hank said from behind me.

The girl kicked the man on the foot hard to make him let go. She didn't get far and was grabbed harshly backwards by her hair then around her neck and was started to be choked.

"Let her go!" I yelled in a more threatening tone and tightening my grip on the gun. The mans stress levels went up drastically so when I scanned him

Brent
Model: RG2003
Task runner
Deviant
-hostile tendency
-RECALLED:1/24/- -

It seemed he hasn't gotten a dose in a while making him want to mug this pretty woman. She looked scared and started snapping her fingers.
{be ready}

After that she bit the mans arm that was around her neck. I saw it draw blood and the man let go of her harshly throwing her to the ground. letting her get away and to scoot over near me and hank giving her time to regain her breath.While that was happing, I ran over and disarmed the man by tackling him down and knocking the gun from his hands. Hank was bent over by the girl asking her questions while I finally got the man cuffed.

She had a deep cut on her cheek and a few bruises. Yet other than that I found her stunning.

-at the station—————————————————

She sat there shaken at the interrogation table.
"Why were you in that building!" Gavin shouted and slammed his fist on the table harshly. She tapped on the table yet Gavin took it as she wasn't talking. He got really close to her and moved her head to make her look at him, doing that made something inside me bubble up and enraged.

Gavin gave up and left the room.
"Why the hell would a girl like that be there in the first place? She refuses to talk" Hank grumbled

"She's a handicap, it says so on her file, she could be mute" I spoke up

Hank nodded "then you try something"

I nodded, walking out of the room Gavin shoulder checked me harshly. I stopped and looked at him.
"What do you want bot?"
I touched my shoulder with my two analysis fingers licked them and chuckled.

"What's so damn funny?!"he tried to step up to me in a threatening way

"Nothing just I picked up you are 30%polish, 20%german, and 50% bitch"

I walked way leaving his jaw open. And entered the room.

((Imma write a part two don't WORRY))