Chapter 22: Caught in the Act

Chapter 22

Caught in the Act

Titus wasn't adhering very well to our establish boundaries. I wasn't helping the cause either, in my current position. I was straddling him down below the lake on a sand bank behind a bounder. Titus's hand had started to wander below my waistband of my jeans.

I broke the kiss and moved it back up. He went straight to my shoulder and started sucking on it hard.

"Stop." I squirmed away from him and clasped the area. "You keep leaving marks."

Titus gave me a smirk look and quickly kisses me. "That's the point. I'm marking my territory."

I rolled my eyes. "You're not funny. I'm not wearing a hoodie for the rest of the summer because of you. It's too hot for that."

He wrapped his arms tightly around me, pinning my arms down. I struggled to get away as he grated his teeth down my neck.

"No," I pushed him back. "You're leaving marks!" I snapped. "The others haven't even gone away yet.

Letting go, he grabbed my face and smashed his lips to mine. The kiss was lasting too long. Turning away, I shoved him off.

"Titus! I said stop."

He smiled. "It's not easy too."

With a heated sigh, I climbed off him. "Don't be an ass."

He snatched my arm and pulled me back. Placing his head on my shoulder, he gripped my hips. "It's a natural tendency for a werewolf to want to leave marks."

"Yeah until my parents see them. Then will see what your natural tendency is when my father hunts you down."

Titus whimpered like a hurt pup and kissed my neck. "I'll stop."

"Thank you." I started piling up the damp sand.

With his arm secured around my waist, Titus clung to me. "What are you doing?"

I poked a stick into the top. "Making a sand castle."

He whined. "Can't we mess around more?"

I shook my head and tried to hold in a smile. "We're pushing the boundaries already." I glanced back at him.

Titus sighed. "No one's clothes came off."

"Ha! Barely."

He went back to smothering me, while nuzzling my neck. I just started on the outside wall of my castle. His hand slid up my shirt.

I pushed it down. "No. We can't do that here."

The man was an overgrown puppy and it was showing. "Fine."

He was pouting. A man well over six feet was pouting like a child. Titus did look cute though. I chuckled to myself and gathered the river rocks scattered around. Titus started pouring sand onto my lap.

"You're way too desperate for attention." I built two more mounds to go with the bigger middle one.

"You have to leave soon," muttered Titus. "and you're ignoring me."

"No, I'm not." I started digging the moat.

He whimpered again and bit my ear.

I laughed and moved away. "Knock it off."

He let out a huff. "I'm bored though."

"Not my fault." I patted his leg and went back to my sand castles.