Drabble: A pair of red-headed twins (2/2)

As promised Ophelia did pop in to visit the twins after a week since she was a bit busy helping her husband judge souls and also with doing odd jobs for her grandmother and father, Hecate and Thanatos, while occasionally popping by the camp to visit her mother Hestia. Anyways, she was walking down the path to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes (W.W.W.) when something caught her attention, walking closer to the Daily Prophet, she took out a few sickles and paid for todays newspaper before sitting on a nearby bench and read it.

_______________________
The Daily prophet
A New Law Is In Order
By. Emily Blunt

Attention readers! Yes that's right, a new law has been passed once again. You must be wondering what this law may be? Have no fear as it is nothing more than a little plan for population boost. As you ladies and gentlemens may have known by now. The Second Wizardy War was and still is a horrid war that has caused our population to be cut by 1/3 in Magical Britain. Anyhow the law is called "Regeneratio Consilium" or in English "The Regeneration Plan".

All magical wizards and witches between the ages of 18-25 are required by law to adopt a magical child left orphaned  after the war. Those of the ages of 26-45 are to be wed, and produce at least one or two children by the end of five years before you can divorce. Do not worry as the Ministry has a highly accurate device that will help pair up couple accordingly based on personality traits and magic itself. As for those of the ages 46-59 you are also required to be married and produce at least one child within 5 years also. As for 60+ you guys are exempted from this law but are required to adopt orphaned teens of the ages 13 and up.

By tomorrow you are required to do your duties as a citizen of Magical Britian and adopt/marry/reproduce. Letters will be sent out to those that are required to marry with your significant others names. As well as those who are required to adopt will be sent a notifications to adopt within a week or else you shall be punished by law. That is it for today, good luck and good afternoon Magical Britian.

__________________

Shocked would be an understatement for Ophelia's reaction, Ophelia had mixed feelings about it. She was happy that there would be no more orphaned children by the end of this week, but she felt that it was unfair for teenagers and young adults of the ages of 18-25 to be held down by something so fragile and responsible. Also not to mention she felt bad for those who were required to marry and reproduce with a stranger.

Running to the W.W.W. like a mad woman she screamed, "FRED!  GEORGE!", catching the attention of the duo. "Yes Ophelia?", they asked confused by her sudden screaming appearance. Not saying anything she shoved the newspaper in Fred's hands and waited for them to read it. After a few minutes the twins sat down in their chairs and let out a sigh in relief confusing Ophelia who thought they would be mortified.

"What?! That's it?! You're not worried about it at all", she said shocked at their casual and relaxed figures. "Nahhh we're fine, adopting a child each is alright. A bit of work yet still fine. Luckily we're 25 or else we may have to get married, poor Charlie mum must be planning his wedding already", they laughed while Ophelia sat back relaxing a little smiling at their mature and carefree smiles.

They may not seem like it, but out of all their siblings Ophelia knew they would make awesome fathers. They may seem childish and carefree all the time, but Ophelia could see the rounded hardness and maturity behind their eyes.

~2 weeks later~

I bet you guys were expecting her to strangle the ministry for their new laws, but to be honest she didn't care. It wasn't like she lived there anymore and she knew Fred and George can take care of themselves and their seven year old children, Henry and William or Harry and Will the Double Trouble Duo. Funnily enough Henry and William were redheaded twins except Harry had blue eyes while Will had grey eyes.

When Ophelia first met them she was instantly reminded of their fathers and smiled at the irony. Not only are they brothers, twins, but they're also cousins as Will is George's son and Harry is Fred's.

The twins absolutely loved their aunt Ophelia especially when she showered them in hugs and kisses and gave them treats and cookies and small harmless pranking gadgets so they can prank their fathers with.

Life went on from there on, Ophelia continued to drop by and visit her god-children while laughing when the older twins got pranked by their own twin children. Karma was sweet as Molly Weasley would say.

_______________
A/N:  And that is the end of this drabble. I know it was cut off a bit too short but I got other things to do and it's currently 12:25 am. Anyways I hoped you like this story so far anyways good night, and peace ✌

Also don't own picture: Henry & William