Finn° Candy Candy 🍬 |2|

Summary: Read Previous parts!

Finn POV

"Thanks for paying. I'll pay you back tomorrow- No, don't. You don't have to owe me." I replied as I smiled at her.

Y/N smiled and we continued to walk. We were both silent for a second until I turned to face her again.

"About what happened before I left, I just wanted to ask you something." I asked nervously referring to when I took her virginity and she took mine.
Y/N clenched her jaw and then started eating her candy. She looked cute as she shoved some red vines into her mouth.

"Ask ahead." She mumbled with a mouth full of liquorice. I chuckled and placed my hands in my pockets while looking down at our walking feet.

"Are you gonna ask me if I've told anyone about us losing our virginities, because I've only told tori.
And I know it would be weird telling people about what happened because you know... We aren't dating, we're just friends."
Y/N quickly spoke before allowing me to talk.

I shook my head and grinned.

"No I wasn't going to ask you that, and you can tell whoever, I mean, I don't care what their opinions are. What happens between me and you should only matter to us, and, I enjoyed that night with you. Royally." I explained. Her smiled appeared which made me nervous.

"I liked our night as well." She mumbled, her eyes were so beautiful and so was her smile.

"Anyway, I was going to ask if I hurt you in any way or if I pushed/pressured you to do it- Finn, I agreed to it, and you didn't hurt me. You were really patient that night and I admire that, you were gentle and I wouldn't have it any other way." Y/N explained as she cut me off.

I exhaled a breath and felt good. "You promise?" I asked, Y/N nodded in agreement and giggled.

"I promise." She whispered. My lips smacked together and I thought about how much I loved this walk.

"So what are you doing tonight?" I asked and raised my brows, Y/N gulped.

"Sleepover at Lydia's. Why?" She replied, I nervously closed my eyes shut and grinned.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out. But, how about I pick you up from Lydia's in the morning? And I can take you out?" I mentioned nervously. Y/N blushed and I felt as her hand gripped mine.

She made me weak. Oh lord help me.

-🐸