Full Power

"He won't be the same person she remembers. Possibly someone completely different and horrible."

Most look at me confused, but James just nods solemnly, "none you have any  idea close to what those people can do to you. How they shape you into their dancing monkey."

The others quiet down, looking between us. Natalia speaks up first "how did they turn you into their monkeys?"

James is watching me. I now he is, without even looking at him but at the small dent in the table. "I'll tell you later. For now, we should go make sure Wanda is alright."

A few nod and stand up to leave, while Fury motions for me to stay behind.

"Yes sir?"
"You know my name. Use it. It's a rare thing for me to ask people I work with not to call me Fury or Sir."
"Yes Nic."
"Good. Now, this is the base the boy was liberated from."
"HYDRA?"

He nods and plugs something into the table, a holographic image pops up showing me the inside of the base.

The chair is there frost thing I notice, shining and being worked on. Doctors and guards both in the room.

"Just watch."

The door swings open from the room in the image, Pietro is dragged in already covered in what I assume is his own blood. Not really enjoying the whole colour picture part of this.

He is thrown into the chair, but the guards are yelled at so he is yanked back up, wires are reattached to the head piece. The horrible and extremely painful head piece.

Just as he's being maneuvered into the chair properly, arms and legs bound, the door flys inward, allowing smoke to billow in. Shots ring out, and agents from HYDRA fall. Phil and a girl who's face is unseen unshackle Wanda's brother, as more S.H.E.I.L.D. agents flood the room putting a protective barrier over the chair. Pietro is extracted from the room, and the roof gives in from bombs that must have been placed on the floor above.

The camera is destroyed, but the video feed switches focus to a camera in the hall and multiple times keeping the three in view.

Trough these changes I am still not able to see the girls face having it been blurred out, possibly by Phil or possibly Nic, I use this time to take in the appearance of Pietro.

The blood, still obvious and starting to peel off of his skin now is much darker than a normal persons, but given the fact of he and his sister being experimented on by, uh.

I'm sure Wanda told me but alas I am unable to remember. Story of my life.

He has no shirt on, something HYDRA does with most males that they come across and torture.

His hair brown, slightly darker than the head Wanda dons. Possibly because of the dirt and blood caked within it.

The video cuts out leaving the S.H.E.I.L.D. logo hovering above the table.

"Why did you show me that and not anyone else?"
"They were preparing him to kill you."
"Way to be blunt about it. I'm going to go see them. Wanda might be able to talk some sense into him if he thinks he should kill me."

Nic nods but doesn't give any comment.

Halfway down the hall I feel someone watching me. Looking up at the roof I roll my eyes and keep walking. "Peter what are you doing?"

He drops and lands behind me "Uh, n-nothing."

"Did the others not let you see him?"
"No." The disappointment is obvious, heartbreaking even.
"Come on." I've gone sappy.