Sixteen

The boys had just gotten back, I could hear them all downstairs. They were all talking and laughing so I assumed that none of them were dead. Sounded like everything went according to plan, whatever it was they were doing. I had tried to ask Yoongi but based on what had just happened you can imagine how well that went.

I was currently sitting in my room, sulking because of the fight I'd just had with Yoongi. I dont know why it bothered me so much that he hated me. It's not like I was fond of him, but I was the one upset he didn't like me.

While up in my room pouting, I was able to think over other things looming in my mind.

Like Taehyung.

I really needed to talk to him. After his confession he just left before I could say anything, and it left me very unsettled.

Deciding to stop sitting in my room pondering my thoughts, I got up and rushed to the door, taking some action. Only, I barely stepped one foot past the threshold, before I was met with another face, not the one I was looking for.

"Hi," Jungkook gulps, looking down at me.

"Hi," I give him thin smile, avoiding his eyes. I forgot I even asked to talk to him.

"Can we talk now?" Jungkook takes a step away from me, probably realizing how close he was.

"Look," I sigh. "I would love to I just kind of need to find-"

"Please," Jungkook cuts me off. The look in his eyes was pleading, begging me to stay. I started to melt a little. I knew I couldn't leave without hearing him out.

"Okay," I bite my lip, opening the door wider, so he can come in.

We walk over to my bed in silence, sitting a good distance away from each other. It reminds me of when he came in after the breakfast incident.

When he kissed me.

"So, um, why did you all have to go out like that?" I question him, desperately trying to break the silence between us. I thought he was going to talk, but he just sat silently, making the whole thing very awkward.

"Checked out your father's penthouse," Jungkook says honestly. I frown a little at his words, not exactly sure why they would do such a thing.

"Why did you-"

"I'm sorry," Jungkook cuts me off for the second time today. "I'm sorry, I went too far when I kissed you. I should have never crossed that line with how our relationship is. But I dont reg-"

"Jungkook it's okay," It was my turn to cut him off. "I don't hold it against you, I did kiss you back for some reason but, you're right, we should just be friends."

"Oh," Jungkook's eyes go wide. "Friends! Yeah friends, that's what I was getting to," He laughs nervously, making me raise an eyebrow at his odd behavior.

"Is that not what you were going to say? I'm sorry for cutting you off, please con-"

"No!" He yells, making me jump back. Jungkook clears his throat and pulls slightly on the neck of his shirt. "You're right, with how everything is with us, to be friends with you again would be...exactly what I want," Jungkook gives me a small smile at the end.

I wasn't convinced, but I wasnt going to push the subject. Doing that may just open up a can of worms I don't want open right now.

"I think after everything, I know how sorry you are, for leaving me; and as much as I want to I cant hold that against you forever," I give Jungkook a sad smile. "And I miss my Kookie," I whisper. Jungkook's eyes light up in front of me, a big smile forming on his face. It was an infectious one because I couldn't help but smile as I looked at him.